Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't a lunch person that's why your 24/25 stone oh come on please and what all this permission to binge eat in your bedroom I can think of nothing worse than eating in your bed

Reactions: 7
I really wish she'd practice what she preaches before trying to help other people.

How can she think people would follow her for advice when she clearly doesn't follow it herself. Until she can say this was me at 25st and this is me now at 12st... she has absolutely no hope that anyone will take her seriously.

And with all her random postings of memes, food on a manky footstool....

God help anyone who enlists her help!

Reactions: 5
I really wish she'd practice what she preaches before trying to help other people.

How can she think people would follow her for advice when she clearly doesn't follow it herself. Until she can say this was me at 25st and this is me now at 12st... she has absolutely no hope that anyone will take her seriously.

And with all her random postings of memes, food on a manky footstool....

God help anyone who enlists her help!
Someone actually tried to engage with her on her TT post. She totally ignored them despite her asking for comments. The poor person won't get a straightforward answer to their straightforward question either. And Di wonders why her engagement is sooooo appalling

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice that she only likes people's comments if they are all about how amazing she is. Where are the congrats, follows and likes for the people who are genuinely trying to interact with her? It's all Me Me Mee

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 Checkout the self pity party insta post. Who is so down that they still post and act alongside (badly) the lyrics? Toe curling cringe 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_4472.png

comments are picking up on the hair in the salad more than anything else. Also, unless there’s been some crazy quick English degree, there’s no way the words are hers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And within 24 hrs she's gone from Slimming World to CC ... WW next ?

And still eating the same pre-packaged pasta salad.. for gods sake woman, get off your arse and make some food. It's not like your so busy at work there's no time.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2989787
comments are picking up on the hair in the salad more than anything else. Also, unless there’s been some crazy quick English degree, there’s no way the words are hers!
As if she is fooling anyone that this salad isn’t a prepackaged one 🙃 and as for the wording, 100% copy and pasted from elsewhere… or is she dabbling with AI 🤔

Reactions: 3
That is definitely someone else's work... someone will flag it eventually. It's so American and then she replies to comments in her usual manner and any intelligent being can see she didn't write that.

Reactions: 3