Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored 2 death

She has form for begging for money/gifts on social media, her daughter isn’t shy of doing it on her behalf either
The only thing they're shy about is an honest day's work.
---
Live now.
---
Well that was another car crash live. Agreed to match and got wiped out 🤣. The second hand embarrassment is real.

Last edited:

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
How does she afford to keep signing up to SW / WW? Does she use new-member offers?
She said a couple of weekends ago that she had a 6/12month Ww membership so she goes on zoom meetings so people can say oh hi Diane lovely to see you again, she probably does the same at slimming world, possibly paid for by her followers but who knows. When she turns up at a sw meeting and she doesn’t get the attention she believes she deserves then she kicks off and calls them worse than muck then goes back to Ww or calorie counting.

Bored 2 death

Diane I hope your reading these comments people really do want you to succeed please stop weighing on multiple scales stick to one plan stop listening to people saying you got this and tomorrow is a new day it's not helping you tell your family to stop buying sweets ect for you tell them straight no more takeaways eat out if they must they should be helping you not wanting you to fail that's what it looks like. You have done it before you can do it again just please stick with one plan they are all the same whether it points cals syns it's all about calorie deficit and please get off social media it's not good for your mental health or physical health take control of your life stop letting others control you and enabling you to fail
Can you amend this so it's not written to Dianne. Moderators have said they will close the group if attempts are made to communicate with the subject via this platform. X

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Not just them. It stands for tutor marked assignment. All online courses use it.
The course she's doing doesn't actually even make you a counsellor in it's own right.
Waste of tax payers money.
She said it was a BA Hons degree? And aren't open university courses funded by the person? (I don't know much about them so excuse me if I'm wrong?)

Sizesixinmyhead

Is she exercising in her kitchen? Thought she said she was multi tasking exercising & cooking her husband's food?

Lol.... consistency......😂

Bored 2 death

Issue here is. If she has been given a government loan to do a online course. This will directly impact any Claims she makes with DWP. This will reduce any payments Government are not going to pay someone twice. Depending on what she is claiming for. How she has stated how her disability effects her daily living . It may even stop her payment all together.
This also includes housing benefit.
After all the government want the loan back in some form or another.
You'd think. But nope. System is shocking.

Sizesixinmyhead

Portion control Big D....just look at everyone else's portions on those fb pages.
And as for soup recipes, as I don't do SW not sure if these are any good..

250g red lentils
Onion
Garlic
Harissa paste to taste
Veg stock cube
Water - 1600ml

Makes 4 generous portions..