Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issue here is. If she has been given a government loan to do a online course. This will directly impact any Claims she makes with DWP. This will reduce any payments Government are not going to pay someone twice. Depending on what she is claiming for. How she has stated how her disability effects her daily living . It may even stop her payment all together.
This also includes housing benefit.
After all the government want the loan back in some form or another.

Reactions: 2
Issue here is. If she has been given a government loan to do a online course. This will directly impact any Claims she makes with DWP. This will reduce any payments Government are not going to pay someone twice. Depending on what she is claiming for. How she has stated how her disability effects her daily living . It may even stop her payment all together.
This also includes housing benefit.
After all the government want the loan back in some form or another.
You'd think. But nope. System is shocking.

This poor lady is worried that she's done something wrong...shows what sort of reputation the big D has! (name and pic redacted)
---
OU courses used to be free. Now you have a student loan (exactly the same as a regular uni) which you pay back when you are in full time work (she's never going to be). The loan is from the government IE tax payer. Any one who doesn't find work, doesn't pay it back.
The Access course is till free though x
I did an OU degree, and got my loan through Student Finance England. You start paying back once you've completed the degree, and only if you earn over a specific wage.
An OU degree will take, on average, 3 years full time and 6 years part time.
Interestingly, she's said that she's doing a BA Hons, which stands for Bachelor of Arts. However, all Psychology-based degrees are BSc, meaning Bachelor of Science (that's the same with all universities, not just the OU).
Has she just made an error by saying BA instead of BSc, or is this another Big D lie?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She said it was a BA Hons degree? And aren't open university courses funded by the person? (I don't know much about them so excuse me if I'm wrong?)
I know someone who left school with 9 O levels 6 9+ 2 8+ and 1 8 and a distinction she is at college now and still needs A levels to get into uni

Reactions: 3
Looks like D has deleted or hidden her fb group. D posting all over cc fb pages tho.
She’s still posting on her favourite American pages, she has treated them to a little chat, she was hungry last night but needed to put her sleep apnea mask on so didn’t eat, this was around 11pm, who eats at that time. She has also posted almost 10 mins of her exercising, she seems to be thrusting her groin at one point, there may, or may not, be a couple of woops.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Diane is such a liar as we all know. The other week she posted about a leg complaint that she had never spoken about before, then yesterday I watched her exercise video and she was jumping around wobbling all her lard around not complaining of any pain. I've bever seen her move as much before. She must have made a miraculous recovery.
With regards to her Open University Course, I don't believe for one moment that she has taken it when all she spurts is lies

Reactions: 8
Diane is such a liar as we all know. The other week she posted about a leg complaint that she had never spoken about before, then yesterday I watched her exercise video and she was jumping around wobbling all her lard around not complaining of any pain. I've bever seen her move as much before. She must have made a miraculous recovery.
With regards to her Open University Course, I don't believe for one moment that she has taken it when all she spurts is lies
Like my favourite song from the early 90s…

Jump Around by House of No Pain 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted on a hula group but forgot the hoop bit lol same old and why can't people be honest she definitely is not an inspiration at all but wait most are there for amusement purposes and if she blocks them no more amusement lol and I agree nothing wrong with her hips n legs I wonder if she claims for mobility hmmm she needs to get a real job nothing stopping her even for a few hours a day

• Haha
I swear she thinks she is some popular influencer 🤣🤣 these American sites she is on the comments are over top on the dancing if you can call it that when some say I can see changes I'm like do my glasses need changing because the only change I can see is her getting bigger 🤣🤣

• Haha