Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted this on her favourite American page, she gets lots of love there, claiming sausages are high protein, high fat maybe but not high protein
I'm also loving her post about yet more medical issues. Google will tell you that losing weight and going for brisk walks 30 mins a day would sort that out. But that would require effort so pizza at home it is 😂

Reactions: 4
Her latest pity me vid...don't ever tell me you know what I've been through.
Oh, I think we can, we've heard it so many times that we feel like we were there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to convince her latest audience she's on the waiting list for counselling. Funny how she didn't disclose that she's had it more than once already. And a 'sudden' realization that she's addicted to food. Although she told us all that years ago.
Just more excuses. I feel sorry for the gullible but well meaning group that are wasting their time on her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Trying to convince her latest audience she's on the waiting list for counselling. Funny how she didn't disclose that she's had it more than once already. And a 'sudden' realization that she's addicted to food. Although she told us all that years ago.
Just more excuses. I feel sorry for the gullible but well meaning group that are wasting their time on her.
I'm assuming these are groups that she hasn't been booted from yet who haven't been on the end of her scathing tongue when she's challenged

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming these are groups that she hasn't been booted from yet who haven't been on the end of her scathing tongue when she's challenged
She's still on sucking them dry for sympathy mode. She's back to posting in the dark 😂. Probably thinks it adds to the atmosphere of despair.
Funny that she's had to go transatlantic to find a group that hasn't got wise to her narcissistic and vitriolic tendencies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the heck is a 'TMA5' exam?

The woman can't type a coherent social media post, I refuse to believe she's doing a degree of any kind.

Reactions: 1
Dr Google strikes again. Surly we would of heard all about the doctors, hospital visits to confirm this condition.
I myself suffer from it, in both legs down to my toes due to a spine issue. It took many xrays and mri and nerve tests to achieve confirmation.

THIS is the first we heard you moan about it. After all you do tell us every single niggle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Diane it's now April. Back in January you said this is the last time . I think it was SW .
How many times since then have you changed from one to the other.
This time next April same as last April we will be reading the same old messages.

Reactions: 4
Diane it's now April. Back in January you said this is the last time . I think it was SW .
How many times since then have you changed from one to the other.
This time next April same as last April we will be reading the same old messages.
Please be mindful of not talking to the subject directly as it can result in a ban. Sad I know but you have time to edit 🤞

I'm just relaying what has been said on here, by other members. I have never or would ever speak or talk to D directly.
No what I mean is...your post directly speaks to her 'Diane, it's now April.' ' You said...'
We can't do that. The whole page will be taken down if it continues. I've had conversations with moderators confirming this. That's one of the reasons codes for newq members have been put in place x
---
No what I mean is...your post directly speaks to her 'Diane, it's now April.' ' You said...'
We can't do that. The whole page will be taken down if it continues. I've had conversations with moderators confirming this. That's one of the reasons codes for newq members have been put in place x
You can say Diane said, or she said. I know it's silly but that's the new rules x

Not just them. It stands for tutor marked assignment. All online courses use it.
The course she's doing doesn't actually even make you a counsellor in it's own right.
Waste of tax payers money.
She said it was a BA Hons degree? And aren't open university courses funded by the person? (I don't know much about them so excuse me if I'm wrong?)

She said it was a BA Hons degree? And aren't open university courses funded by the person? (I don't know much about them so excuse me if I'm wrong?)
OU courses used to be free. Now you have a student loan (exactly the same as a regular uni) which you pay back when you are in full time work (she's never going to be). The loan is from the government IE tax payer. Any one who doesn't find work, doesn't pay it back.
The Access course is till free though x