Diane Abbott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything labour has been through recently and Diane being one of the longest serving and most experienced politicians in the country how on earth does something like this happen? She can't be up to the job.

Abbott later tweets that she wants to “wholly and unreservedly withdraw my remarks,” saying that an initial draft of the letter was sent in error.

Reactions: 3
If those opinions were in her first draft that’s what she thinks. You can’t dissociate yourself from yourself.

681278CF-D168-45B2-A566-3A1E3C93614B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
The amount of absolute bollocks she comes out with. It's shocking she continues to be re-elected without fail every single time.

To be fair, that could describe a lot of MPs but she stands out as one of the worst for it.

Reactions: 10
"There were no white-seeming people manacled on the slave ships"

Grateful if someone could school the uneducated and biased cow on the Barbary slave trade then. Black people absolutely do not have the monopoly on being slaves; ALL races were at it.

Better still, instead of banging on and on and on and on about things that happened hundreds of years ago. If these morons could kindly put their efforts into stopping modern slavery down at their local car wash, high street nail salon, cheap restaurant/cafe etc. I absolutely do not understand why people like her are obsessed with ranting about the ancient past, but do nothing about improving things going on in UK towns right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Grateful if someone could school the uneducated and biased cow on the Barbary slave trade then. Black people absolutely do not have the monopoly on being slaves; ALL races were at it.

I highly recommend a book called White Gold by Giles Milton. It's the true account of a young cabin boy from Cornwall who was kidnapped from his ship (along with the rest of the crew) and sold as a slave in the North African slave markets. After 23 years in slavery, he escaped and made his way back to Cornwall. This book is his account of what he and his shipmates were subjected to and witnessed - truly horrific.

Over a million white Europeans were taken from ships, fishing vessels, coastal communities etc and sold in the North African slave markets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'd forgotten the story on the first page about her car crash of a son!
Diane... Go to the Lords. Oh wait. They probably won't appoint you. Failing that, just go.
If you would, cheers.

I heard people are racist to Jews because they see them as capitalists. That's why some leftwing people are anti Jew. That's fucked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard people are racist to Jews because they see them as capitalists. That's why some leftwing people are anti Jew. That's fucked up.
I have a relative who is this.

Super progressive except she is vile about Jewish people and it is so mismatched with the rest of her ideolgy, comes from nowhere....this theory helps to make some sense of it.

Reactions: 1
The nail in the coffin - I sent the draft by mistake! What did you mean to send, Diane? A letter saying Tomiwa was spot on?
How much more carefully could you have made your racist points disagreeing with the article?

If those opinions were in her first draft that’s what she thinks. You can’t dissociate yourself from yourself.

View attachment 2121629
I mean, just thinking things like this is bad enough. But for a serving politician to either say it out loud, or to put it in print...and to not even consider the enormity of what they've said until its been pointed out to them. She's as thick as pigshit - always has been.

Reactions: 5
Must have been on the Mojitos again, when she forwarded that piece of crap, hence the 'first draft sent in error' bollox.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a disgrace, used to be my mp. Part of her constituency is a large and visible orthodox Jewish community Which makes her statement even worse,
I feel for her as a black woman with lived experience of racism, but she’s an mp. She needs to serve all her constituents,

Reactions: 12
She’s a disgrace, used to be my mp. Part of her constituency is a large and visible orthodox Jewish community Which makes her statement even worse,
I feel for her as a black woman with lived experience of racism, but she’s an mp. She needs to serve all her constituents,
She’s absolutely fucked herself. She won’t stand in Hackney for Labour again. Not only does Hackney have Stamford Hill, home to ultra-orthodox Jews - it has an eruv- but it’s also generally racially diverse. Corbyn got kicked out the other week and she “drafts” this for print in a newspaper!?

Reactions: 3
The nail in the coffin
Doubt it. She always gets away with everything. Remember when she was caught boozing on the tube even though it's illegal? Not a peep said by anyone.

I feel like taking away the Whip is just a grand gesture and she'll quietly be let back into the fold again as soon as Labour feel it's easy to do so. Then she will get re-elected by her constituents like nothing happened.

For some reason she's untouchable.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Better still, instead of banging on and on and on and on about things that happened hundreds of years ago. If these morons could kindly put their efforts into stopping modern slavery down at their local car wash, high street nail salon, cheap restaurant/cafe etc. I absolutely do not understand why people like her are obsessed with ranting about the ancient past, but do nothing about improving things going on in UK towns right now.
The Muslim Barbary pirates operated out of the north African coastal regions of the Ottoman Caliphate and entire populations of southern coastal towns in Italy, France, Spain, England and Ireland were decimated. That's Islam plus white Europeans as victims, so that's one victimhood gong you ain't ever gonna hear getting banged on by the woke crowd.

The same crowd who'll pull down statues re Britain's colonial past but ignore that while the British Empire was in full swing, so was the Ottoman Empire, and life under the British was fecking paradise in comparison to what was going on in the Ottoman Caliphate.

If anything's been 'appropriated', it's the issue of slavery. Who owned slaves? Greeks and Romans, Vikings, all North African and Middle eastern states (and some still do), most African empires, in one form or the other most of the South American empires, and indirectly most European empires prior to Britain enforcing abolition. Yeah, Britain put an end to that tit which was commonplace in the entire world at the time, while slavery was so ingrained in African culture it carried on well into the 20th century.

There's an unwillingness to accept, and deal with, the historic fact that those who initially enslaved the unfortunates who were transported to the New World were AFRICANS, not Whites. African kings, queens, and tribal chiefs had been trading their fellow Africans (an estimated 20 million) to Arab slave traders for at least 600 years before the transatlantic trade began. No European armies were needed to overcome resistance to the transatlantic trade. Quite the contrary, the African elite enriched themselves at the expense of fellow Africans. Their raiding parties captured the African victims, then bound and marched them to the coast for sale to the European traders. All of this is well known, but dare not be discussed.

But personally, I think it's about time the Normans were held to account for their blatant violation of our human rights when they embarked on their invasion of Britain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see many day in and day out - Abbott has a clear drinking problem, in my opinion. I think she means well, but she can't reach that threshold

All the best to her in that respect is all I will say