Diadro #9 Baby Heaven spelt backwards on the way, when will her Daddy be locked away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Loppylou89 for the brilliant thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

so they have monetised the baby gender reveal & bump reveal after weeks of him demanding it not be shown or known. Absolute narc!

Sophie Hoe still following him about like a love sick teenager while he continues to show no interest in her except when it comes to baby Heaven spelt backwards!

Rent a room Remi finally came to her senses & binned him then less than 24 hours later she was back fluttering her eyelashes at him & coming back to Scotland to see him ๐Ÿ˜‚

He has court next week & has apparently got Sophie coming as a character witness. The same Sophie who scrubbed beast off his door ๐Ÿ˜

andโ€ฆ.he is still a BEAST!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to @Loppylou89 for the brilliant thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

so they have monetised the baby gender reveal & bump reveal after weeks of him demanding it not be shown or known. Absolute narc!

Sophie Hoe still following him about like a love sick teenager while he continues to show no interest in her except when it comes to baby Heaven spelt backwards!

Rent a room Remi finally came to her senses & binned him then less than 24 hours later she was back fluttering her eyelashes at him & coming back to Scotland to see him ๐Ÿ˜‚

He has court next week & has apparently got Sophie coming as a character witness. The same Sophie who scrubbed beast off his door ๐Ÿ˜

andโ€ฆ.he is still a BEAST!
Spot on. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks guys, I couldnโ€™t have done it without you all. Especially the beast and the baby mumma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ Iโ€™ll send you all a uni at reset to show you how much I appreciate you all ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys, I couldnโ€™t have done it without you all. Especially the beast and the baby mumma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ Iโ€™ll send you all a uni at reset to show you how much I appreciate you all ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ xoxo
i want a lion as well for my trouble making the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd consider myself to be quite mature, level headed and not at all jealous BUT there is no way in earth that I'd sit smiling in a box battle while my beasty boyfriend is staying the night in an Airbnb with another woman that is carrying his child, acting all happy while doing a gender reveal. They are all nuts!!!!

Reactions: 14
This is the mentality of the mupprts on the internet. The best baby mama ๐Ÿ˜‚ i know its easy to forget she has 2 other kids because her mum is left to bring them up but seriously give your head a wobble! This baby will end up with her mother as well ๐Ÿฅด

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The keep smiling remi comments are sending me.. the same pattern happened she went after him or vice versa while with the other one and got her pregnant what the duck did she think

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The keep smiling remi comments are sending me.. the same pattern happened she went after him or vice versa while with the other one and got her pregnant what the duck did she think
Iโ€™m cracking up that these 2 that just came in have nearly matched Remis score in 2 minutes when sheโ€™s had to sit there the whole time watching these 2 together to get hers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
PS you know heโ€™s green screened and Sophieโ€™s paused as sheโ€™s on her knees under the table. Watch his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhb I think him and remi were texting and he was doing the eyebrows and shook his head slightly and she just looks sour

Reactions: 5
He'll get sophie head hoe home tonight and he'll leave early in the morning without seeing her which he done last time and she'll be fuming ๐Ÿ˜ค

Reactions: 4
Fair play to this woman singing, her voice is great, but I hope to god she doesnโ€™t live in a flat! Can you imagine hearing your neighbour belting out the ballads night after night like that?

• Haha
Remis face must be sore having to put a fake smile on when sheโ€™s raging lol
---
The song choice hahahha I drove all night does any one else get the humour lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.