Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loserlou

Who's wee Gemma from Hamilton and who knows the story? Rent a room keeps getting asking and the comments are disappearing so fast

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
She was saying how they think theyve agreed a name then people were saying their kids names, zhe started saying boy names she liked then telling people to go spam him with a name suggestion so my guess is a boy

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
100% believe its a boy, him and her both having the doll and teddy with pink on and him ‘slipping up’ saying ‘she’ he knows his minions are to stupid and will believe anything he says. But my bets are a boy! I wonder if this boy will be abandoned to her mums too?
Definitely a girl, she’s been absolutely buzzing since she found out, heaven spelt backwards and all that
---
Is this Nina? 😂

Attachments

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I bet D’s had a few what the fuck have I done moments since making it official with her 😂, his karma gets better every time. She’s far too intense. The cool girl act is long gone. She is just as desperate as SR. I didn’t think she’d be stupid enough to get knocked up but I’m not sure anymore. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, does he drug these women? He certainly puts them under some sort of spell.

I was having a nosey through R’s insta and noticed Vavs c list celeb best pal Ekin used to like and comment on her photos as though they were close at one point, but they don’t follow each other anymore. Wonder what happened there 👀.
I think he’s probably very different off camera, he asked her to make it official, not the other way around. I think he’d have kept it offline and quiet if it was upto him though

Cannnn somebody fill me in ?!
Semi looked WELL rough in yesterday afternoon BB I just assumed she was ill ?
Has Daddy D fucked her off ?