Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loserlou

SR is on live just now and ignored a comment asking if she's dating weirdo 🤣 I'd was so clearly obvious as she read the one before and after! Why ignore it, he has a girlfriend you silly bitch.

josiejo77

Chatty Member
There’s no way they would know that. They will not tell you anything when you phone up. You don’t even speak to a social worker, you speak to admin staff who pass on referrals. They will categorically not tell you if a child is not known or not. The notion they would is absolutely ridiculous.
Yes I’m well aware of their procedures but maybe tue person who posted the comment knows of them 🙄

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Sorry I know this is diadros but brummy has literally lost his shit and hit a few things and started screaming at his misses.. he is going ape shit. And his ex said he’s in court Friday to Cassidy Cassidy jumped in Troy’s live and Troy was saying how brummy is worse than diadro and the ex said brummy in court Friday and it will all come out after
---

Watching. He’s not as bad as he was there a few mins ago. Why does he keep talking about the one thing. He hasn’t mentioned court Friday. His girlfriend must actually have an awful life with him.
Is it not all for views?