Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Allabootthathoose for the excellent title thread 🤭

Sophie Rose is having Dickadora’s baby (allegedly). Baby daddy chucked her out on Christmas Eve as punishment & let her walk the streets for a couple of hours. Was allowed to have Christmas dinner with him at his mums then she was sent back down the road. Sophie Rose left her kids for this 🥴

Rent a room Remi we think spent a few days with him in London between Christmas & New Year & Spare room Sophie has been dramatically spewing ever since 😂

This pair also have blood on their hands with the passing of their mods. Search tiktok if you aren’t clued up on this.

Diadro is still a beast!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw poor little naive sophie is feeling much better after her meltdown, how long will it last for this time.

Reactions: 2
Well done to @Allabootthathoose for the excellent title thread 🤭

Sophie Rose is having Dickadora’s baby (allegedly). Baby daddy chucked her out on Christmas Eve as punishment & let her walk the streets for a couple of hours. Was allowed to have Christmas dinner with him at his mums then she was sent back down the road. Sophie Rose left her kids for this 🥴

Rent a room Remi we think spent a few days with him in London between Christmas & New Year & Spare room Sophie has been dramatically spewing ever since 😂

This pair also have blood on their hands with the passing of their mods. Search tiktok if you aren’t clued up on this.

Diadro is still a beast!
Fabulous recap! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
My first tattle thread name 😁❤ it's hard to believe these people are all adults atp spreading stis like covid spread in the pandemic 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she going to his tomorrow? I cringe when the arse lickers call it HQ 😂

Reactions: 1
Brilliant thread title @Allabootthathoose 👏

I nipped in the live earlier and it is just sickening he is getting away with pimping the people in these box battles.

Reactions: 2
He is doing an American box battle at 1am today because his UK ones are pish! He won’t get any big Americans in them, they all make too much money on the daily rankings!

Reactions: 1
Diadro and Remi no longer following each other on tik tok or insta. Bunny boiler finally won. No wonder that cow was all smiles yesterday. Don’t get too comfy, hen. There’ll be another Remi along in no time 😊

Reactions: 9
Diadro and Remi no longer following each other on tik tok or insta. Bunny boiler finally won. No wonder that cow was all smiles yesterday. Don’t get too comfy, hen. There’ll be another Remi along in no time 😊
She’s been on live for about an hour. Can’t wipe the smile off her face. He’s only using bet for the gifts she pulls in. Without her he wouldn’t even be on the leaderboard.

Reactions: 5
She’s been on live for about an hour. Can’t wipe the smile off her face. He’s only using bet for the gifts she pulls in. Without her he wouldn’t even be on the leaderboard.
Yeah this is the happiest I’ve seen her recently. Diadoras probably back to filling her head with the promise of being a family. I hope Remi blocked him after that tit show BB yesterday and would be good to hear what she’s got to say about it. Even Sarah and Brummy were talking about it on a live last night.

Wee deluded simple Soph will think she’s won when in fact anyone that disassociates themselves from that cult are the true winners. How people can like that wee woman I’ll never know never mind call her 🤢queen🤢. She’s a slekit, dumb, rancid wee rat and she deserves all the misfortune she gets in life, as does he.
---
She’s on trying to justify what she done yesterday 🤢.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was watching her and Diadro last night late. Sophie is like a young teenager trying to make Diadro commit to her. Making comments like oh did you notice that I straightened up your canvas pictures on your wall? Diadro had an itchy back and was scratching it against the door frame and she was making some comments that she has scratched his back while up in his house, Diadro answered when you're single like me you learn other ways to scratch your back. She still doesn't see that he is continuously knocking her back. Then she said that her chat were saying that he should buy her flowers, he looked so annoyed and said yeah I'll buy you some at your next scan. I can't believe someone that is her age and has two children is incapable of reading the room and is just making an absolute show of herself. It's tragic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.