Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chantelle’s cost of living should be in any day, she will be swinging that big lop sided jaw right aff the send Uni button rapid so there’s hope for the big beast yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s nearly biting his cheeks aff again & his nose seems to be awfffffy itchy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It shows how much money he’s raked in that the big support is gone and he still makes the top 10
It’s because some creators have already turned their gifts off so he looks further ahead than he is. DG and Dave Doran’s etc did theirs straight away.

Reactions: 3
He’ll be slevering more shite later on🥴
What was yer degree on big man? Beasting wummin ?
IMG_5477.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He’s no half obsessed with letting folk know he went to uni the day , he’s no right in the heid
IMG_5479.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alan, seen the comment about DG and this Sophie G. Unreal, I’ve been too busy on big fat Vavs thread. Need to go and look at this.
I’ve seen them say her and Becky think she’s the one with mortgage eyes and dark hair, saw about vav on the plane in the paper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tiktok confirmed to him he’s been the biggest victim of a hate campaign on the app there’s ever been, away don’t talk pish ya walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spare room soph… is she gonna get her karma 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t know the objective of the blackout…for wronging like you to be gone is one reason 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s struggling wae the blackout, yer struggling with the thought of losing money mare like.
Harping on about him having a masters degree as if it makes him a big man, I’ve got a degree anaw and it doesn’t make me any less of an hole. Banger of a guy needs to lay aff the gear, he’s downing some amount of water has he ran out of Charlie & gubbed a wee hof eccie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.