Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking my popcorn here for the 4th time. 🍿

Did anyone see the tiktok showing that Diadro never liked any of SophRs pics but he had been liking other half naked womens pics whilst she was there. 🤣

This also takes me over to the fact if you check the lying beasts liked posts on Tiktok its also similar.. him liking half naked women.

Beasts supporting beasts since 2023.

Lets not forget the other beasts on the app too including Charles Drury.
Shout it louder for the C U next tuesdays!

Reactions: 3
He’s on Insta saying he’s away for a spa weekend, it’s the spa Bush goes tae he’s needing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way he's on a spa weekend on his own.
---
"forgot a wire"

Spending time with someone else more like.

Last edited:
He's a vile fucker, he doesn't even fancy sophie hoes so why does he bother with her?

It’s putting me in mind of the time Aldo kidded on he was away to a hotel by himself and the daft bastard didn’t notice you could see a dress hanging up in the wardrobe in the hotel room 😂 he’s no away by himself attaw, dog must be Tgirls code for another wummin 😂
---
He's a vile fucker, he doesn't even fancy sophie hoes so why does he bother with her?
She’s handy for opening the door to the polis

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s putting me in mind of the time Aldo kidded on he was away to a hotel by himself and the daft bastard didn’t notice you could see a dress hanging up in the wardrobe in the hotel room 😂 he’s no away by himself attaw, dog must be Tgirls code for another wummin 😂
---

She’s handy for opening the door to the polis
has Tgirl not been back yet? Wonder why 😏
---
Asking for people to be normal for just one….thats rich coming from him, there is nothing normal about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
Asking for people to be normal for just one….thats rich coming from him, there is nothing normal about him 😂
Too busy kidding on she’s no bothered her beasts away getting fired into his new door opener

• Haha
She said once they are only seeing each other.

He is definitely lining up the next blonde with red lipstick.

Watch her become irrelevant then.

Reactions: 4
Lmao why's everyone saying I'm Sophie because I asked if becca was the one who went to the police about diadro R her?
wtf😂 I'm confused to what girl has made what accusation please don't compare me to bleeping greasy Sophie I feel highly offended ...
---
---
No I wasn't back because I actually have a bleeping job UNLIKE SOME aka. Beauty and the beast
---
T girl has been on tattle for 2 years guys 😜
Saggy Sophie probably didn't even know what it was back then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scotlands beast has dropped down to number 6🤣🤣 He can act all cocky till the cows come home but he's fooling nobody. His pocket is definitely taking a hit. Long may that continue 🤞

Pahaha spare room Sophie earlier asking people to add her insta and to like her photos whilst battling big piadro 😂😂 talk about hinting hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scotlands beast has dropped down to number 6🤣🤣 He can act all cocky till the cows come home but he's fooling nobody. His pocket is definitely taking a hit. Long may that continue 🤞
I'm hoping he gets pushed out of top 10.

His box battles are not bringing in the support they used to.

Reactions: 6
but the creepy beast won’t do the blackout next week & will end up number 1 like he has achieved something. CLAs gifters better empty their piggy banks & gift her like duck 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.