Diadro #4 Human shield away home, the beast is all alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diadro is still beast!

Courted a convicted rapist in his box battles a few times, with the rapist raking in a fortune while awaiting sentencing!

Money over morals each time with him & his “army”

Human shield currently away home so she can get her hair done but she will no doubt be back straight afterwards to look after her man child while her mother looks after her kids 😏

Reactions: 12
Why’s he pressuring that girl to shake her arse in the box for corgi gifts 🤯 you can see she felt uncomfortable and didn’t want to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If Tgirl is Sophie Rose, want to start wearing clothes that fit ye & put your big camel hoof and squinty sagging spaniels ears away , yer geeing me the boak when I go to do my nosy on you & the beast that doesn’t want ye. Thanks ya boot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh aye, thanks to me for the thread title 😂 nobody had suggested one so had to make one up on the spot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Tgirl is Sophie Rose, want to start wearing clothes that fit ye & put your big camel hoof and squinty sagging spaniels ears away , yer geeing me the boak when I go to do my nosy on you & the beast that doesn’t want ye. Thanks ya boot
The state of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Nae wonder she was a box room wanker ffs

Reactions: 7
Belter of a thread title @Lrkn27 👏🏽
---
She’s built like Blanco
---
He’s on pure flirting wi a woman saying he’s only on tiktok all the time coz he’s no got a life. Saying how he lives alone n that. @tgirl u ragin mate?
---
She’s cut him off n he’s on with Sophie G now. People where commenting he was a beast n she fucked off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s into this Sophie G. That’s more his type. Look at him, you can tell he fancies the pants off her.

Reactions: 8
He threw his headset in a rage he lost his streak n broke it. Ha ha ya fud

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He threw his headset in a rage he lost his streak n broke it. Ha ha ya fud
Alreadyclears big gifter sniped to take it 😂 this is what happens when u are a sad bastard & meaningless things like a win streak give u an erection 😂

• Haha
Parking my popcorn here for the 4th time. 🍿

Did anyone see the tiktok showing that Diadro never liked any of SophRs pics but he had been liking other half naked womens pics whilst she was there. 🤣

This also takes me over to the fact if you check the lying beasts liked posts on Tiktok its also similar.. him liking half naked women.

Beasts supporting beasts since 2023.

Lets not forget the other beasts on the app too including Charles Drury.

He’s going away for the weekend by himself…Sophie rose giving it he’s having man time 👀 he is deffo lining the next one up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.