Diadro #11 The beasts out on tag, Remi's in the kitchen, how long until Sophie loses her rag?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah remi back gifting herself.. as always.. also always wondered how people went in the boxes never kicked up stink about Chelle being pressured by remi and d to gift her and him basically fixing the boxes and their people wasting money (it’s wasting money anyway but you get what I mean)
---
Ahh remi closes her eyes put her hands over mouth like she’s sick. And she looks miserable.. ah sorry she says she has a headache..
---
Only 3 people above 1k around 15/20 mins in what a success.. he’s also told Remi to watch comments as she will get to them comments as mostly about her don’t know what about though
---
Someone has just called him homebargains version of Basshunter and I’ve nearly collapsed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask yourself the same question silly. What would you do if tiktok closed down tomorrow? How would you beg for money? I need answers. You aren't famous to begin with you're 'known' for being up the duff by a beastView attachment 2894935
Jesus wept! She doesn’t actually think she’s famous does she 🙄😂 Gets porked and pregnant by TikTok’s most infamous beast and now she thinks Beyonce FFS 😂 Your just a snide wee ride Sophie Ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's determined to not let Remi have that winning streak 💀 his live mass reported right on the last round 💀🤣💀🤣

was it alcohol though? Could have been alcohol free? I never saw the live so no idea if she was drunk or what.
Yeah, when she was getting the reading she seemed drunk. Diadro got in the box and said it's best I'm here incase she says something she shouldn't because she's been drinking, she then downed a glass of Prosecco. Diadro asked Chris a question about them having more kids and Chris didn't answer but he asked Remi if she was irregular and she said she's got endometriosis. The comments asked if she was pregnant and she snapped saying "I wouldn't bleeping drink if I was"

Reactions: 4
Daniel must be on the phone frantically trying to get un-banned to take control of his discord 😂 can just imagine the panic attacks he will be having 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s actually getting nasty now to be fair.

HES gone from the weekly’s though now isn’t he for being banned?

Reactions: 3
It’s actually getting nasty now to be fair.

HES gone from the weekly’s though now isn’t he for being banned?
if he gets unbanned & they deem it to be not through any fault of his he will get back on the rankings i think.

She has 100% been there on a Sunday reset once before I imagine
She's a single mother of 3 children, hard to believe when she's never offline. But she is.
---
He absolutely hates that she's got a discord because he can't control who she talks to or what advice she has access to

Reactions: 3