Diadro #11 The beasts out on tag, Remi's in the kitchen, how long until Sophie loses her rag?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's shannon one in the box battle is most definitely self gifting herself...big gifts too...absolutely ridiculous
I’ve missed a good bit of it. Never seen her before I didn’t watch last nights. I can’t understand all these women loving brummy and sending huge amounts to him.
---
Who is this Michelle woman that gifts brummy (and diadem I suppose) a load of money?
Also seen illuminaughty post saying congrats to brummy and his misses. That seemingly she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I’ve missed a good bit of it. Never seen her before I didn’t watch last nights. I can’t understand all these women loving brummy and sending huge amounts to him.
---
Who is this Michelle woman that gifts brummy (and diadem I suppose) a load of money?
Also seen illuminaughty post saying congrats to brummy and his misses. That seemingly she’s pregnant.
Just replying to the last bit. Brummie's partner is pregnant and he proposed to her a few weeks ago while he was in Turkey getting his new teeth. x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SR’s outfit of the days make me laugh. Who honestly gives a duck? The only thing that would make them slightly interesting is if she added in that she got the bump from a random man from tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SR’s outfit of the days make me laugh. Who honestly gives a duck? The only thing that would make them slightly interesting is if she added in that she got the bump from a random man from tik tok.
I'd never take fashion advice from her. Her half cut tops belly and tits hanging out everywhere. 🤣 dressed like shes off clubbing to sit and beg on tiktok. Ill pass 🤣

• Haha
Just replying to the last bit. Brummie's partner is pregnant and he proposed to her a few weeks ago while he was in Turkey getting his new teeth. x
His teeth are a crime against dentists. It looks like he has one big tooth in his mouth 😂

• Haha
its when she gets down to “apple watch let you hear minnie” duck off 😂 as if she is the only person to own an apple watch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems he has realised he needs to change something he’s now offering the Saturday box battle prize as 1000dollars in cash 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems he has realised he needs to change something he’s now offering the Saturday box battle prize as 1000dollars in cash 👀
Taking a leaf out of Spartans book most likely apart from the way he does it will be in a way to scam money out of everyone still.

So one of his friends can win £1000 to send him back a resets. He said hopefully he can just send it via PayPal and not bank transfer. Assuming it's just gift money he's put into PayPal and will be sending it to the winner lol

Reactions: 4
Taking a leaf out of Spartans book most likely apart from the way he does it will be in a way to scam money out of everyone still.
Ash Davis done that on Saturday night. The winner had over a million diamonds n there was 14k watching the final…big dopey Diadro was sliding in literally every half an hour 😂 why he didn’t use one of his fake gifter accounts il never know 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ffs 😂😂 you will never get over him, its an obsession!
She’s so pathetic when everyone knows she would be back in his bed with her goofy smile as soon as he clicked his fingers. This proves though that she still believed they would get back together once the baby came. She’s totally deluded

Reactions: 6
So one of his friends can win £1000 to send him back a resets. He said hopefully he can just send it via PayPal and not bank transfer. Assuming it's just gift money he's put into PayPal and will be sending it to the winner lol
It'll not be out of his wallet anyway. That's for sure. x

Reactions: 1
It would be weird for it to be baby news when she was downing glasses of Prosecco on Friday.
---
and if she is pregnant, Diadro is "against" announcing pregnancy's early because it's "disrespectful" to him. But just like he told Becca that Sophie was pregnant if she has just tested positive despite being drunk at the weekend he would definitely tell Sophie.

Something is happening this weekend anyway. I suspect they find out if they got the house, if so that'll be the news. If not he'll propose to her. Because he has to carry through with the threat to prove to Sophie he's done with her by doing something this weekend like he's said.

Ask yourself the same question silly. What would you do if tiktok closed down tomorrow? How would you beg for money? I need answers. You aren't famous to begin with you're 'known' for being up the duff by a beast
Screenshot_2024-04-24-17-48-12-70_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would be weird for it to be baby news when she was downing glasses of Prosecco on Friday.
---
and if she is pregnant, Diadro is "against" announcing pregnancy's early because it's "disrespectful" to him. But just like he told Becca that Sophie was pregnant if she has just tested positive despite being drunk at the weekend he would definitely tell Sophie.

Something is happening this weekend anyway. I suspect they find out if they got the house, if so that'll be the news. If not he'll propose to her. Because he has to carry through with the threat to prove to Sophie he's done with her by doing something this weekend like he's said.
was it alcohol though? Could have been alcohol free? I never saw the live so no idea if she was drunk or what.

Reactions: 5
Ask yourself the same question silly. What would you do if tiktok closed down tomorrow? How would you beg for money? I need answers. You aren't famous to begin with you're 'known' for being up the duff by a beastView attachment 2894935
Think Soph has either taken brave pills or she hasn’t taken tablets she clearly needs. She’s so erratic one minute pity party then she thinks she’s billy big bollocks. And she wonders why she isn’t liked and gets the piss taken out her 😂 she really needs to go and reflect on who she is because she isn’t well

Reactions: 10