Diadro #11 The beasts out on tag, Remi's in the kitchen, how long until Sophie loses her rag?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Loppylou89 on the thread title 👏🏻

So the BEAST is back after a 7 day lie down at His Majesty's pleasure. Unknown what these latest charges are but we know he was being investigated for 🍇 as well as being a domestic abuser.

Back playing the victim & the reason for his absence was of course not his fault. Its all because of the trolls. He really needs to look up the definition of troll, so educated so he is 🤥 as always, never truthful with the “army”.

He is on a tag, semi Remi let that one out the bag when she was full of the Prosecco 🫠

Remi has came up to Scotland for her “10 day holiday” to cook the beast his dinner while her son is having Easter without his mother. She seems to have the same priorities as Sophie Hoe.

Sophie Hoe is in a cream puff with Daniel but no doubt will be coaxed out it for resets tonight, she has a lion to return after all 😏 she tried to hold the fort doing box battles while her love was in the tin pale but there was no thanks, he actually said the ones he saw were shite 😏 big slap round the baby mummas unfiltered chops!

He has been back live since Friday & already raked in over £2k from all the sad lonely vulnerable people he preys on. Its sickening & some people really need to hang their head in shame sending money to a BEAST!

And one last thing in case you haven’t noticed….

DIADRO IS A BEAST!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

So the BEAST is back after a 7 day lie down at His Majesty's pleasure. Unknown what these latest charges are but we know he was being investigated for 🍇 as well as being a domestic abuser.

Back playing the victim & the reason for his absence was of course not his fault. Its all because of the trolls. He really needs to look up the definition of troll, so educated so he is 🤥

He is on a tag, semi Remi let that one out the bag when she was full of the Prosecco 🫠

Remi has came up to Scotland for her “10 day holiday” to cook the beast his dinner while her son is having Easter without his mother. She seems to have the same priorities as Sophie Hoe.

Sophie Hoe is in a cream puff with Daniel but no doubt will be coaxed out it for resets tonight, she has a lion to return after all 😏 she tried to hold the fort doing box battles while her love was in the tin pale but there was no thanks, he actually said the ones he saw were shite 😏 big slap round the baby mummas unfiltered chops!

He has been back live since Friday & already raked in over £2k from all the sad lonely vulnerable people he preys on. Its sickening & some people really need to hang their head in shame sending money to a BEAST!

DIADRO IS A BEAST!!!
Perfect recap!
---
We fly through these thread so quickly!

Reactions: 7

Back playing the victim & the reason for his absence was of course not his fault. Its all because of the trolls. He really needs to look up the definition of troll, so educated so he is 🤥 as always, never truthful with the “army”.

DIADRO IS A BEAST!!!
Thanks Lrkn27. x

Reactions: 5
Happy Easter hoors 🥰
Just parking my arse since these threads have been rapid. Dont want to miss anything 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on this Ammo Barbie who won his box battles. Thats a new low even for him allowing her in when he has people like Danyal in his boxes. Just shows how much he thinks of Danyal when he puts money first allowing that disgrace who humiliates people with disabilities on live.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on this Ammo Barbie who won his box battles. Thats a new low even for him allowing her in when he has people like Danyal in his boxes. Just shows how much he thinks of Danyal when he puts money first allowing that disgrace who humiliates people with disabilities on live.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he might not have known about her before last night. He knows now as me and a few others told him in his Discord earlier today. Curious to see if he let's her in tonight. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he might not have known about her before last night. He knows now as me and a few others told him in his Discord earlier today. Curious to see if he let's her in tonight. x
I very much doubt he wouldn’t have known, his life is tiktok.

Reactions: 4
She's not even bothered to photohshop him so he looks even worse hahaha hahaha
She looks like Sarah Bennett must be the same app they use lol
Now u say that, she does look like her 😂 another one that resembles a blow up doll 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched some of the video then had to stop as it was boiling my blood. Evil cow. Of course it’s money over morals. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was back in box battles along with the other wrongyins.
---
Every day she loves to remind everyone what an absolute psychopath she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I watched some of the video then had to stop as it was boiling my blood. Evil cow. Of course it’s money over morals. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was back in box battles along with the other wrongyins.
---
She’s not sent him that has she? She’s absolutely bleeping deranged and it’s only to try and annoy Remi.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Get tae duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
She is beyond help. He continually shits on her from a great height & she still treats him like the love of her life.

Reactions: 9
She is beyond help. He continually shits on her from a great height & she still treats him like the love of her life.
Im dying inside omg. Imagine if all girls acted like that with there baby dads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s utterly deranged. This is not his first child and she’s not nor ever has been his girlfriend. I agree she is beyond help now.

Reactions: 8