Diadro #10 You can snipe me out the battle but you can’t snipe me out his life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was live about 2am and people were asking about Sophie and he said if he new where she was or how she was he would say but he doesn't and laughed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was live about 2am and people were asking about Sophie and he said if he new where she was or how she was he would say but he doesn't and laughed 🤷‍♀️
It’s quite obvious where she is…at home ignoring her kids. Like duck does she ever go anywhere

Reactions: 12
Exactly. He will have zero respect for her due to the way she readily abandons her own kids at Christmas and ignores them any other time. If he invited her upto Scotland for Easter she would be there. Not saying he’s a great parent but he has double standards, and will know she is a scummy mummy but he’s got to keep her face straight to get his surname on the birth certificate. It suited him at the time to have Sophie in his house when the protests were on. Men would shag anything, she’s never meant anything to him, regardless of what he’s told her.

Reactions: 10
🎵 Ruturn of ma tag🎵
Frati should get that copyrighted 😂
---
SR's latest Instagram post. x
Until tomorrow when he needs that lion back 🥱
---
Exactly. He will have zero respect for her due to the way she readily abandons her own kids at Christmas and ignores them any other time. If he invited her upto Scotland for Easter she would be there. Not saying he’s a great parent but he has double standards, and will know she is a scummy mummy but he’s got to keep her face straight to get his surname on the birth certificate. It suited him at the time to have Sophie in his house when the protests were on. Men would shag anything, she’s never meant anything to him, regardless of what he’s told her.
Any holes a goal springs to mind. She has made her bed now though & has that beasty narc in her life forever. Well done Sophie 👏🏻 setting such a great example to your daughters who will let men treat them the way you are & your son will think its ok for men to be like Dickadora. There is one saving grace though for the kids & that its her mum bringing them up so hopefully will be taught better from her.

Reactions: 9
The daughter was away to spend the weekend with her other nan on Thursday. So they do have more than just Sophie and her mum.

Rossy reports and that are bleeping dumb announced to about 500 people that Cassidy is trying to help Sophie get away from Diadro. If she has an actual plan to do that it's fucked now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Question
The daughter was away to spend the weekend with her other nan on Thursday. So they do have more than just Sophie and her mum.

Rossy reports and that are bleeping dumb announced to about 500 people that Cassidy is trying to help Sophie get away from Diadro. If she has an actual plan to do that it's fucked now 😭
That happymumma, Donna and Rossy reports are doing my bleeping head in. That Donna seems to think she’s some legal genius telling everyone you can look up statements about Diadro’s court appearances. In Scotland the JOS only publish sentencing statements at the end of the legal matter/trial and it’s not all of them they do it for. duck me Donna your nae on an episode of Law and Order 😂 Absolute amateurs the lot of them. And what are they raising awareness of?!?! As they witter on about Peadro another 50 beats on the app are walking on by them.

• Haha
I want to know where they were last year when it was all kicking off?

Reactions: 7

The only plan Sophie would be interested in is getting rid of Remi.

I agree. They’re on constantly and all the talk about is him. I still can’t get over the fact that Donna drove up from England to sit in Airdrie Sherrif Court when locals that hate him didn’t even bother going. They’re treating it like some sort of reality show and I hate myself for saying this, but D has a point when he says they’re obsessed and they’re fans. It’s fan behaviour. I know he’s committed awful crimes and I’m not taking away from that, but there are other wrongyins on that app yet they choose to fixate only on him.

Reactions: 12
Is semi taller than peadro? If so, her boyfriend is a small boy, beasty narc who's 40 years old 🤣 how lucky is she

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is semi taller than peadro? If so, her boyfriend is a small boy, beasty narc who's 40 years old 🤣 how lucky is she
He’s a wee teeny man. That’s where the big attitude comes from. Classic wee man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest video on Sophie Hoes account 🥱🥱 she will be back in box battles once he chucks some money at her. Rinse & repeat.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Some high numbers on Spartans box battles lmao. That makes Piadro BB look teeny weeny, he'll be raging

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.