Diadro #10 You can snipe me out the battle but you can’t snipe me out his life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he mean his mods helped keep the ship floating? The discord was locked and he wasn't online. They had free time and extra cash.

Reactions: 8
He’s back for good apparently
I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if he got away with it all. He's been getting away with similar things his whole life. Conviction rates for these things aren't great.
---
Lovely first box battle back. Nina the pedalo.

Reactions: 2
Remis blonder hair, the stripes and the brighter lipstick makes her look like Sophie. Iv never known a woman to get so excited over beasts. She bleeping loves a predator!

All loved up and a kiss for remi but not a peep for his baby mummy, Sophie is going to go nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s no in that kitchen cooking for that piece of tit is she 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping MUG.
Easter weekend n she’s spending it with a 🍇ist instead of her kid.
Wow.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.