Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
All sounded common as muck on the slopes and with Dave Doran on a pill withdrawal snarling at everyone. How can his gifters sit back and watch him blow it all on a £5k ski holiday whilst waiting for their UC to come in? Vile lanky prick, his ex had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 5

DellaC

VIP Member
Sorry, still getting used to everything - how do you mean managed by TikTok?
I'm no expert but there's many agencies that manage these so called creators, so if they get banned or have problems the agency will liaise with tiktok to sort it out. Bigger creators are managed by tiktok themselves (they'll have a dedicated rep) so are more protected and can get any bans lifted quickly.

Dan will have to pay a % of his weekly gifts for the privilege but when you're making 10k plus a week that's not a problem is it?

He is also led by them in terms of content, hes asked if he can have his tattoo live today and got their permission and also i think hes been told to stop mimicking orher creators (reading between the lines)

I can't believe his begging has magnified so much that he's getting peoples names tattooed on his leg if they send him a lion. It's madness.

• Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Does he think I'm Vera Duckworth? 😂😂
That’s what made me howl

He’s really triggered by this thread even though it’s probably one of the quietest on tattle makes me think he likes the fact he’s got one we shouldn’t give him any clout really

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I think they'd just delete the video would they? I bet there's more to it. He's too gobby for there not to be a reason.

Oh they'll never leave the app, it's easy money. All he needs to do is use his backmup. I really don't get the hysteria.

#freedg
Everyone change their profile pic to DG.
He's devastated.

Ffs these people need to get a grip 😂
People were saying how it’s his only income and it’s not fair.

He still owns his company according to him so it’s not his only income is it. Idiots

DellaC

VIP Member
Anyone see that VERY weird interaction with DG, PD and KK last night? Talk about tense.

KK really does think he's the tiktok daddy and can order people about, I guess money comes with power but I'm damned sure if I was a billionaire I wouldn't be sat manipulating and playing with 2 beggy chavs on a Saturday night 🙈🙈

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Him and Dave Dorans in Southport, each with a TENS machine and have each others controls. They have to go up to people and ask questions whilst the other sets of their machine.

Good concept.

BUT these 2 dicks have to push it.

So the questions are vile. Have you had sex with your uncle, have you had a thumb up your bum etc etc
They're dicking about screaming and falling to the floor, Daves effingng and jeffing, but still approaching people. Including and elderly couple. They're recording people and just being dicks.

At one point they were in the car and a security guard came to them. They argued with him, Dave actually got quite aggressive very quickly but it was just verbal. Then insulting the '£3 an hour' security guard....as if 2 online beggars can dis someone who works for a living.

Then they meet up with some fellas and were showing them the TENS, asked them if they knew anyone who'd have a go for money.

They openly discussed finding a druggy who'd do anything for cash and one of the fellas went to get someone.

At this point Dave read the chat but DG was really REALLY up for it. What looked like a homeless drug addict was paraded before them, desperate for his £20. Dave said I don't want anything to do with this, yet recorded the mans face without permission. In the meantime DG must've read his chat because he suddenly decided that he couldn't go through with it. They let the man try the TENS but he wasn't arsed, just wanted his £20. DG and Dave didn't give him the money, the people they met did.

It was utterly, utterly disgusting and quite upsetting to see.

No doubt DG will put a spin on it but it was awful.

I missed some in-between work so that's just what I saw.
Wow that is fucked up on so many levels. This is the kind of shit teenagers do. Not grown men

Mrskane29

VIP Member
There was rumours that Zara slept with Speedo behind her boyfriends back when she went down to London last year to meet other people from tiktok.
Also rumours she’s slept with Karl too?
Don’t know how true it is.
Zaras got a very friendly fanny then!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I don't watch him that much but I watched last week when he was joining Drainpipe in Aberdeen and someone asked about his dogs and he said they'll be looked after. It all adds up now.

Sad little prick acting like the big man.

I will say. His Mum has very masculine tastes, the kitchen is beautiful but it does look like a single man's kitchen

Loppylou89

VIP Member
He’s put a message up while he’s live saying he’s not talking until he’s top 20.

What an absolute desperate wanker

• Angry
  • Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
It’s infuriating that these adults can get away with the shit they do. Anyone that disagrees is branded a snow flake or boring. NO WE JUST HAVE MORALS

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll film it for OF ?! These people have no morals whatsoever. She said the worst kind of things about him regarding his daughter & now they are on holiday together.
If jacket potato has an OF maybe string bean will too 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
I post bits and bobs but I’m definitely not a gifter. I didn’t even reply. I don’t need postman pay or mr potato head in my life. I’m too old for diadro and I’m brunette 😂
It just shows how slimy they are and how they think that they can pick up anyone just by sending a DM. God's gift they are not.

Knocks me sick.

I bet the pair of them couldn't find a clitorious between them 😂😂😂 (and yes I know I've spelt it wrong, it my preferred pronunciation 😂)

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Dave is with them on his own live.
Am I the only one feeling sick everytime DG flirts :sick:
No I sound like a prude, I'm genuinely not but it's really knocking me sick.

If they wanted a fuck they should've done it off line, of course that won't get them money but honestly once the deed is done and it's out there it's going to be out there for good. DG might have full balls and an overactive libido but he's also got a little girl. This shit should be private. EQ will spread it all over the Internet, I wouldn't trust her not to film it.

I wonder what all his admirers will say? 😂😂

• Haha