Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that JC has ever had anyone into his house despite going to lots of others… I bet his mum will suddenly be unwell (after being out and about for Botox/he’s never at home!) and he will need to do his at DG’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a strange thing to choose to do a beef wellington anyway he’s more organised than me I’m excited for the kick off EQ will be sick of the same company by tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a strange thing to choose to do a beef wellington anyway he’s more organised than me I’m excited for the kick off EQ will be sick of the same company by tomorrow
she’s definitely going to cause a kick off, she’s already late 🤣 can’t wait

Wonder of eq will be panicking being on 3 different lives without all her filters and lighting. Wouldn't be surprised if she comes in sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They all look dapper, I used to enjoy watching him when he put effort in but when he doesn't all we're left with is a misogynistic, egotistical childish prat.

His followers are cult like though. No wonder he goes away a lot, he's probably afraid of being bludgeoned to death by Gladys (and then stuffed and propped in her dining room) 😂😂😂
---
LK is wearing a wedding dress 🤣
She's going to propose 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
He's bearable at times but then he goes on all cocky about views and its like zzzz pipe down

Reactions: 6
He's bearable at times but then he goes on all cocky about views and its like zzzz pipe down
Yeah ‘you couldn’t get these views’ just quietly enjoy it mate
---
Annoys me when he gets a viewer to ‘take a picture’ and no one realises you can clear the screen so he has comments off this is your job ffs

who will she clash with most do you reckon? I think tetty heed
---
Are they staying over cos they’re drinking
Hope they have the same exit as they do in come dine with me in a black cab.
If they're doing the come dine experience they need to go for a snoop round DG house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3