Derry instahuns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can stick her Derry shots up her ringo star it’s a wonder she’s not wearing her balaclava promoting them😂🤣
Own up who dobbed her in ? Well done a few more mouths need the same
I went and watched her TikTok last night she said they have been reported more than once and they rang to warn her I thought Health and Safety just landed out why would they warn her?
does anyone know ?

Reactions: 1
Just had a look is this an injection or powders.
I see both semaglutide skinny pen and skinny kit powders

Just had a look is this an injection or powders.
I see both semaglutide skinny pen and skinny kit powders
I think she is selling both powder and injections and probably her mother because she seems to sell everything and anything.
These injections alter blood sugar levels and have the potential to be extremely dangerous if not monitored by a medical professional

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah and half the country are buying them and leaving a shortage for the ones who are prescribed it for type 2

Yeah and half the country are buying them and leaving a shortage for the ones who are prescribed it for type 2
The ones being sold by person im referring to are Chinese knock off so God knows what is in it

Reactions: 3
And the tanners too, she is a disgrace, no morals and preying on people's insecurities to make a few pounds
She has no morals at all and it's all about the money but people need to take some personal responsibility, probably same people who claimed COVID jabs were poisoning people but let's take injections from someone we found on the internet , the mind boggles

Reactions: 7
Yeah girls in work was talking about them but diabetics should only be taking them

Does anyone know what the deal with Geri paper press is? A woman in her 40's "bawling her eyes out" over Taylor swifts new album. Breaches so much copyright by using song quotes/lyrics on her over priced vinyl (not printed) jumpers. Jumps on every popular band/movie/show and creates "luxury" boxes making money off other people's creations. I got a tired and needy hoodie last year as a present from my husband after our youngest was born and the vinyl peeled off after a few weeks. I messaged her about it and was basically accused of putting it in a hot wash.

• Wow
Reactions: 3