Derry instahuns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the deal with Geri paper press is? A woman in her 40's "bawling her eyes out" over Taylor swifts new album. Breaches so much copyright by using song quotes/lyrics on her over priced vinyl (not printed) jumpers. Jumps on every popular band/movie/show and creates "luxury" boxes making money off other people's creations. I got a tired and needy hoodie last year as a present from my husband after our youngest was born and the vinyl peeled off after a few weeks. I messaged her about it and was basically accused of putting it in a hot wash.
She seems like she knows what she is doing, preying on women who could potentially be vulnerable & making it seem like a friendship or “thanks babe” always crying for sales my poor business etc, but yet still driving round in a Range Rover & Gucci sunglasses, hotel stays every other weekend, please order of us, small business etc, launch of mystery boxes etc piggy backing off artists. When she started using Laura Donnelly that was the nail on the coffin for me, I used to be a customer but after that car crash. No thank you 🤢 very similar to the girl from the Fred & Noah ‘small business’ but being stocked in Sainsburys.

she knows what she is doing…
---
and another thing, what happened with her employing the Miss Derry, Zara was it? That seemed to have died a quick death…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s a screw loose somewhere silly old bat She will get some looks when she lands in Coleraine though judging by pickas comments to her she maybe won’t travel there😂

Shell not be able to hold her ole tongue if she goes to coleraine with the Protestant flags up there first video i saw of her was when she was in derry and orangemen were marching she got that handicap fella gavin to say something to bands so she could video what they said back! Not all there

Reactions: 1
I agree with you and she may come off worst there’s no need to be at that carry on keep her gob shut and move on
She’s on twitter called the orange men orange Bas###ds she should do her DNA she might get a shock silly old cow
Screw loose!!!

Reactions: 3
So granny Lainey says she will never charge for views on her TikTok well it’s still there I went and looked she’s obviously either viewing on here or we have a tout 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Must be someone else …Dear God don’t give her Ideas …I know what yous wans are like sure I will just take you way me a wee mooch 😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Are Elaine Maxwells teeth real or false? I'm mesmerized between her teeth and Chazzy Shankills lol. The things that keep me up at night eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or has anyone noticed that all the derry doses is all pro Palestine? Colour be beautiful, the women beater Mckeegan and obviously maxwell she now has a video up a new app to boycott Israel shes using no more face wipes and coffee

Are vogue competitions actually legit? That's the 2nd time now Mickey Doherty seemed to instantly know who the winner was even though Ryan Mcgee and Mary Doherty are really common names

Reactions: 4
Are vogue competitions actually legit? That's the 2nd time now Mickey Doherty seemed to instantly know who the winner was even though Ryan Mcgee and Mary Doherty are really common names
Honestly, I don’t think so. I know people who’ve won small prizes but the big prizes, something always feels a bit off about those 🤷🏻‍♀️