Derry instahuns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone figure out what #skinnykit is, is she selling ozempic under a different guise

Reactions: 1
I was right #skinnykit is injections, anyone thinking of taking it please only do so being monitored by a GP..

Reactions: 4
I was right #skinnykit is injections, anyone thinking of taking it please only do so being monitored by a GP..
I can't believe the amount of people who just buy this stuff without researching and don't get me started on the botox and lip fillers that are being dished out... shocking

Reactions: 5
So Elaine and her friends stopped a young girl going off the bridge she seemed very emotional in her TikTok and shook up

Elaine Maxwell
So she's sick in bed with a virus...sure I thought those Derry shot concoction she's flogging would've prevented any cold/flu. Some advert for it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this another girl she stopped or this the girl she was on about 2 wks ago she stopped? She was on praising the police then next video she was outside her sons Barrys house mouthing at them for raiding it. She’s not all there
So Elaine and her friends stopped a young girl going off the bridge she seemed very emotional in her TikTok and shook up

Reactions: 2
Elaine Maxwell
So she's sick in bed with a virus...sure I thought those Derry shot concoction she's flogging would've prevented any cold/flu. Some advert for it 🀣
Definitely not a good advertisement for her shots πŸ˜‚ that are supposed to be full of "goodness" πŸ™„ she always sounds like she has a permanent cold in her videos

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Definitely not a good advertisement for her shots πŸ˜‚ that are supposed to be full of "goodness" πŸ™„ she always sounds like she has a permanent cold in her videos
And now Picka wants Turkey teeth for his 60th🀣🀣🀣. He fancies himself, he's on the look out for a new woman 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now Picka wants Turkey teeth for his 60th🀣🀣🀣. He fancies himself, he's on the look out for a new woman 🀣🀣
He’s fresher looking than Elaine
Not sure how he stands her to be honest he seems a bit daft πŸ˜•Elaine’s a typical 1690
16 from the back 90 from the front

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The trip that Paddy McGurgan is on to Turkey. I can personally confirm that the room he got IS NOT the room you get at Ekol and most certainly is not the greeting you get when you arrive. Please do not be fooled by this anyone watching.
I know it takes a lot for someone to consider this type of surgery and I commend him for that but that is nothing short of false advertising.

• Wow
Reactions: 7