Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at the end😭

I loved the "But your English, James, about 5 of ye managed to colonise half the planet so we thought ye might have something up your sleeve” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually really enjoyed it. All the surprise cameos were brilliant.

Im a tiny bit confused about the last conversation with sister michael and the priest

Reactions: 4
I actually really enjoyed it. All the surprise cameos were brilliant.

Im a tiny bit confused about the last conversation with sister michael and the priest
She basically says she threatened the bishop into letting her stay at the school, and ultimately the priest is happy for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't really enjoy this episode which is a shame as I've enjoyed all the others. Not sure what it was but it was just lacking something for me

Reactions: 4
In a minority 😬 I didn't really enjoy most of it. Got too sentimental.

(I've missed lots - most of S2 - but whose is the little girl who was with Joe?)

After a bit of a wobbly series this time round a very strong finish. They got the tone perfect in the episode, loved it.

Reactions: 13
Grandpa Jo and the little girl jumping together as they left the polling station at the end… cannot deal 🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmmmm lovely episode but I thought the cameo right at the end took it away from the main cast really

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm lovely episode but I thought the cameo right at the end took it away from the main cast really
It was really random. My 13 year old joined me part way through and I'd been explaining different bits to him. I had to sort of gloss over her because I didn't get the relevance.

Reactions: 1
It was really random. My 13 year old joined me part way through and I'd been explaining different bits to him. I had to sort of gloss over her because I didn't get the relevance.
Bill Clinton's historic visit to Derry helped seal the peace process

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She may have been mentioned at some point during the series but I’ve missed it. I don’t think it worked and I also didn’t feel Liam Neeson’s return cameo did either (as beautifully acted as it was). It just took me out of it all

Reactions: 1
Oh! Gosh, I feel I should have known that as I'm the age they are meant to be. Thank you for explaining. I hope my ignorance hasn't offended anyone.
I'd doubt many British people would even know that or that they visited Derry back in the 90's tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd doubt many British people would even know that or that they visited Derry back in the 90's tbh.
Im sure they were in an episode though? (Not actually Bill and Hilary)

I’ve since found out the part at the end with the letter was a letter that the shows creator wrote to Chelsea when she was a teenager

Reactions: 7