Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don’t mean Lisa McGee. I totally understand what she’s doing with Derry Girls. It’s the Americans who now want to live in 90’s NI who baffle me.
I think she's achieved the aim of the series if they feel like that by watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it'll be one scene then forgotten all about.
and made to look lovely and romantic while symbolising them turning 18 and being “free” alongside NI and what the future holds for both, and will be nauseating. I know that but it still makes me emotional.

• Haha
Emmett scanlon is in next week's episode he used to play brendan brady in hollyoaks. Can't wait for it. I've really enjoyed them all so far and will binge watch them when it's finished it's killing me watching it weekly.

• Heart
It was driving me mad trying to work out who played young Deirdre as I couldn’t place her face. She’s Malva in Outlander! I was trying to pause the credits but All4 is an appalling platform.

Reactions: 1
I read an interview where they said that our minds would be blown by the guest stars this season. So far we've had Liam Neesson. Am I missing something?

I’m on episode 3 of the news series so just catching up but I have to say Erin’s baby sister is the most useless character ever, she’s hardly ever referenced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m on episode 3 of the news series so just catching up but I have to say Erin’s baby sister is the most useless character ever, she’s hardly ever referenced 😂
in second series I was convinced I had imagined Erin having a baby sister as she wasn’t seen at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10