Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't like last week's but I enjoyed tonight's much more. Felt like classic Derry Girls again.

Reactions: 6
Loved episode 4 - ‘we’re not filling in your bleeping UCAS form here Claire’ 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As cute and underrated as James is, this feels like it's leading down the Rachel/Joey type path.

I want to love the idea, but I'm not sure right now! 🤔😬😕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree, I'm not sure it's needed. Thinking of Tuesdays episode again, Sister Michael in the DeLorean was brilliant and I loved the exchange with the 2 locals 😂

Reactions: 13
I would've preferred James to "really like" Orla, she's ace!! "We're gonna go ride some Farmers" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree, I'm not sure it's needed. Thinking of Tuesdays episode again, Sister Michael in the DeLorean was brilliant and I loved the exchange with the 2 locals 😂
There needs to be a Sister Michael Origin Story Series! 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn't had a chance to watch the third series but caught up last night. It's definitely not as naturally, easily funny like the other series are but there's still some classic moments. I think the adults are outstanding in it though.

Reactions: 15
The show is fine, its the Yanks who circle jerk it and use Derry terms that really get on my hairy moobs. Like you're not from Derry, stop talking like it. Its embarrassing and just is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The show is fine, its the Yanks who circle jerk it and use Derry terms that really get on my hairy moobs. Like you're not from Derry, stop talking like it. Its embarrassing and just is tit.

I actually saw a Tumblr post where a young American girl had posted a picture from Derry Girls, with the text "I wish I had lived in Derry in the 90s"

I replied "As someone from Northern Ireland, I can promise you REALLY don't." Some people are just SO naive, ridiculously stupid and annoying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I actually saw a Tumblr post where a young American girl had posted a picture from Derry Girls, with the text "I wish I had lived in Derry in the 90s"

I replied "As someone from Northern Ireland, I can promise you REALLY don't." Some people are just SO naive, ridiculously stupid and annoying.
Awk sure it was all nuns and werid friends and doing talent shows! Nothing like bombs, murder, any of that! And the people who say this stuff are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS American. And in their mid 20s. And girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The FB groups are full of the melts. "Granpa Joe is so good! We love him in bumfuck Nowhere Kansas!" And when you argue with them, they say "Awk, catch yourself on!" you ask them if they've been here, they're like no, but we see it on Derry Girls. Like I have no issue with you being curious about this country and the troubles etc. I as an English man from Irish and Scots parents, didn't live through it but my mother did, its interesting, but don't act like you know tit because you watch a show that doesn't even go into detail. And No, that one ending doesn't count. It was barely a thing, and isn't acknowelged. It could be set in 2022, its not important, To the plot. Not really. Gawd, gets on me moobies.

Reactions: 4
Late to the party but been binging this all week and I've finally caught up!! I'm not Irish but I did go to secondary school in the 90s and it really brings back memories of my school days - the soundtrack is AMAZING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13