Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire is almost unwatchable! I really don’t rate Nicola as an actress at all. She basically plays the same character is s2 of Bridgerton, just an aristo version 😂 only on second episode but it’s lost a wee bit of the charm for me

Father Ted was just sooooo good. Might watch some
Eps tonight 😂
I'm a bit let down by Clare so far this season. She was my favorite character but it seems like she's just over the top with the screaming and anxiety. I wonder if it's because her role had to be reduced due to scheduling conflicts with Bridgerton and they just made Clare extra dramatic to make use of her limited time with Derry Girls? I'm hoping this final season features more of Orla. She feels like a background actor at this point.

Reactions: 18
When they play the Guess Who with that woman on the train!

And Granda Joe pretending to have Dementia because he couldn't remember who the woman!

Those are display Kitkats only!

Where's my crisps?!

I think this episode was much better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought episode 2 was amazing, but the other two just lacked the spark of the first two series. I think this was rushed and the actors are hyper aware of its popularity and feeling the pressure of expectations. I'm glad it's ending on series 3.

I watched the first one of series 2 tonight (the outdoor retreat with the Protestants 😂) and it just feels different - less rushed, more natural, just effortless.

Uncle Colm COMPLETLY predates Derry Girls (late 1980s on RTE). And yes I remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love this show. I’m not Irish but it perfectly captures what it was like going to a girls school in the 90s. Especially the terrible assemblies where the same few tone deaf girls would sing.

Embarrassingly enough, me and my mates used to dress up as the Spice Girls and we once tried to enter some awful contest where you got to sing at the Television Centre. I was scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
" The one where the lads try to catch a big fish"
"He hums a tune before he attacks people" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10