Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen the live but if she was underage he might not be allowed near the baby if police got involved if he is on a register
No they were together for a while after the baby was born he’s just a waste of space lol

Reactions: 3
No they were together for a while after the baby was born he’s just a waste of space lol
Oh right maybe she realised what he really was and kept the filthy bugger away from her kid. As for Dan he is just a wrongen don't know why the others bother with him at all as he is a vile bully with a mouth like a sewer

Reactions: 5
Oh right maybe she realised what he really was and kept the filthy bugger away from her kid. As for Dan he is just a wrongen don't know why the others bother with him at all as he is a vile bully with a mouth like a sewer
For real, she isn’t to blame. She was a school kid and he was old enough to know better.

A shame he wasn't locked up for what he did too many beasts getting away with this sort of behaviour

Seems everyone everyone mentions a weight in to derbydan he's ends his live another maintained weight in can't keep off the drink I use to like him he's very cocky and arrogant ask him a simple question he gets sarky with you said he was looking for work after Christmas its now nearly April only fool is him

Reactions: 8
Fat little twat!

so true, he is so defensive, absolute waste of space cannot stand him!

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a couple of his healthy eating tiktoks a pack of microwave rice and a tin of sardines hahahaha fucking great big divvy

I saw DD was auctioned by Mel for a charity, did anyone bid on him, 2) Do these people no matter who they are have a police check before they are offered up for Auction.

Reactions: 6
I saw DD was auctioned by Mel for a charity, did anyone bid on him, 2) Do these people no matter who they are have a police check before they are offered up for Auction.
Someone bidded on him who i was confused about as she used to be close to dhb and was regularly in his lives

Reactions: 4
No the persom who bidded on derby dan .stace she used to be in dhbs lives
Yeah something went off behind the scenes there I think. She used to be his mod, as did that JoJo & Millsymoon. Then all of a sudden DHB changed all his mods

Reactions: 2
Yeah something went off behind the scenes there I think. She used to be his mod, as did that JoJo & Millsymoon. Then all of a sudden DHB changed all his mods
Yeah i remember jo jo as well and milsey they would go and do there own lives at one point as well

Reactions: 3
It goes to show I don't watch much Tictok because I've no idea who they are, a jo Jo woman In glasses was always on live is that the one she was friends with Lisa's Ex, I know what happened to him but what happened to her

Reactions: 2
It goes to show I don't watch much Tictok because I've no idea who they are, a jo Jo woman In glasses was always on live is that the one she was friends with Lisa's Ex, I know what happened to him but what happened to her
Yes JoJo was the blonde with glasses. Think she got grief by RGR and went private

Reactions: 4
I think RGR threatened her too in one of his msnic episodes