Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spiderman senses utterly tingling after today. Properly hope he's genuine but there's been a few things recently that are really making me question it.
This mail online story - he posted about it earlier. Now that's deleted, followed up with a bunch of success stories and reposted...
A prime example of how he reuses pictures all the time and says things are pictures of things when they’re not. He’s again claiming innocent mixup but this is one of countless occasions - only this time it ended up in the daily Mail and someone contacted them calling him out.

He’s also back on the “Depher down to last £10k, no more food, gas, electric soon” beg. Bet in Jan he’s still posting claiming they’ve done all three, in Feb too, in March as well and so on. But probably with similar begs interspersed.

Reactions: 5
If you look at his replies, people on the bones of their arse are giving him fivers and tenners. At no point does he say “NO” - your need is greater than ours. Just lots of sycophantic “beautiful lady/gentleman” and thanks them. At least Jack and RSM are shamed enough by here to tell the Poors (TM) not to “chip in”.

Also - still sharing full on pictures of kids that aren’t old enough to give uninformed consent, never mind informed consent…giving them presents. One kid is wearing a North Face tee shirt. Wonder if it’s fake? 😏

This fuxker is as shady as they come.

Reactions: 15
He's very shady. Obviously does a lot of good things - nobody can deny that. But sometimes sadly that can be a cover for side hustles hoping no one will question him.

Reactions: 10
I'm getting more and more dodgy vibes off him. And he has joined forces with this other self important tosser.
(Somebody kicked Depher's office shutters).

Screenshot_20231220_120542.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dark forces! 😬. How do these people function in any sort of real world situation? They really do think so very highly of themselves, don’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dark forces! 😬. How do these people function in any sort of real world situation? They really do think so very highly of themselves, don’t they.
They love to believe it's dark forces as it makes them appear very important and a threat to the EsTabliSHmeNt.
Whereas usually it's people laughing at them and pointing out they are lying chancers.

Reactions: 19
He’s a wrongun and there’s no chance he didn’t know those pictures were being taken.

Reactions: 6
He’s a wrongun and there’s no chance he didn’t know those pictures were being taken.
I can't work out if he is actually doing a lot of good things - but is also a media bleep which is sort of OK I suppose, or if the whole thing is dodgy as duck.

I can't work out if he is actually doing a lot of good things - but is also a media bleep which is sort of OK I suppose, or if the whole thing is dodgy as duck.
I think he does good stuff, but he's also a bit of a pompous self important type and a bit thick.

Reactions: 12
Currently about where I am at, but I get a gut feeling this is all going to go a bit Jack Monroe..

Reactions: 11
I really do think he does so so much good and helps a lot of people in need, but somehow I don’t think those are the people he ever posts on Twitter.

Everything on Twitter feels hyped up and maximum effort to get praise and/or sympathy for his post. It all feels fabricated, I don’t agree with standing paying for shopping for people without knowing their financial circumstances and then virtue signalling on his charity page.

Put it this way, if I donated £100 to Depher I wouldn’t be sure it would be going to people who actually need it.

I really do think he does so so much good and helps a lot of people in need, but somehow I don’t think those are the people he ever posts on Twitter.

Everything on Twitter feels hyped up and maximum effort to get praise and/or sympathy for his post. It all feels fabricated, I don’t agree with standing paying for shopping for people without knowing their financial circumstances and then virtue signalling on his charity page.

Put it this way, if I donated £100 to Depher I wouldn’t be sure it would be going to people who actually need it.
Yes this.
He probably, hopefully is helping people.
But seems quite arrogant and attention seeking and cocky about it all. I can just imagine him being on something like The One Show and trying to look a bit modest and humble, even squeezing out a tear, but absolutely lapping it all up.
It's like Monroe donating her tins to foodbanks with those large labels saying 'donated by Jack Monroe' 😂

• Haha
If I donated cash and found it it went to spurious fundraisers like SarahVaJayJays “flights for my sons girlfriend” or virtue signaling to an account supporting a black murder victim (because he DEFINITELY IS NOT A racist, you know), instead of supporting Disabled and Elderly Plumbing and Heating support, I would be less than impressed. Even if they were both eminently deserving (spoiler alert, Sarah’s DEFINITELY wasn’t).

He/they are not doing it to be altruistic- he clearly loves this beatification.

Reactions: 12
If I donated cash and found it it went to spurious fundraisers like SarahVaJayJays “flights for my sons girlfriend” or virtue signaling to an account supporting a black murder victim (because he DEFINITELY IS NOT A racist, you know), instead of supporting Disabled and Elderly Plumbing and Heating support, I would be less than impressed. Even if they were both eminently deserving (spoiler alert, Sarah’s DEFINITELY wasn’t).

He/they are not doing it to be altruistic- he clearly loves this beatification.
He’s Simon Harris v2

Reactions: 4
Standard innit.

Well-meaning thicko gets attention, gets more cash, gets messiah complex, cannot handle any questioning, doubles down.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.