Denise Pelo #5 Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram, you big ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she done a live with Beth on telling how some boy she was playing with pushed her against a wall and hurt her face don’t know why she felt the need to put the child on a live to show and tell everyone
It’s genuinely disturbing the amount of over sharing that young girl online, what’s the goal? Is she trying to set Beth up as an online personality so when she’s older she’ll have a steady “fan base” for when it’s time to have her own account. If that’s the case all she’s setting the child up for is crippling anxiety and zero self awareness. Why can’t she let the kid be a kid and if she wants to go into influencing later in life help her out why push a little girl onto your platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How would she feel if the children/parents involved in the crash came online to talk about it for everyone????

Reactions: 8
So the event sold out completely in 24 hours? For a start that's not true, there were still plenty of tickets available a few days later. Now they can possibly add more people? Surely sold out means it's sold to capacity?

Reactions: 2
So the event sold out completely in 24 hours? For a start that's not true, there were still plenty of tickets available a few days later. Now they can possibly add more people? Surely sold out means it's sold to capacity?
Exactly what I was thinking they did not sell out in 24 hrs she is a compulsive liar and she just decided not to do a second show yeah right Denise nothing to do with the fact they didn’t sell out quickly or
Anything and the extra tickets now are probably ones sent back or ones that never sold in the first place when she was making out they were all sold

Thread title suggestion coz it’s going to lock soon: she’s a liar liar who pinned some kids to the wall with her tyre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know 🤷 I wasn’t there and I can’t remember what Denise said when she posted about it and quickly deleted…..
True but could a full live about another CHILD pushing Beth while they were playing as kids will do but was quick to skim over her little event when she could have seriously hurt someone

Reactions: 8
This event is not sold out.She is an absolute spoofer!I've gone into the website and it allowed me to put 10 tickets into basket - that's the maximum it allows.If she can lie about this, she will lie about anything.

Reactions: 5
This event is not sold out.She is an absolute spoofer!I've gone into the website and it allowed me to put 10 tickets into basket - that's the maximum it allows.If she can lie about this, she will lie about anything.
Strange to lie about it sold out though because no one else will try to book.

• Haha
Strange to lie about it sold out though because no one else will try to book.
She always does it, the same with limited bundles for Voduz/BPerfect. Sold out within minutes, but then a few days later, they suddenly have more in stock. I suppose it's to make out that they are really sought after.
---
Denise is constantly lying.

I think she said she is putting on another few tables as she is not doing a second event. Maybe that’s how she has a few tickets left.

• Haha
I think she said she is putting on another few tables as she is not doing a second event. Maybe that’s how she has a few tickets left.
That's what she says. Sold out, means that it's sold out, as in sold to capacity. There's no way are they allowed go over the maximum allowed in the venue. If there was that much interest in the beginning, they would have made sure that it was full.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine all the greasy heads under the scalp camera - germs alive :sick: 👾

Was there any other child at that yoga retreat or wa she the only head to bring a child Denise is one of them mothers that your out with your friends to have a laugh and then one mother rocks up
With their little darling to wreck it well Denise is that mother I would say the other women there were doing some eye rolling as I know I would

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she have a falling out with her family I wonder not a word about her mam and dad lately and very unusual them going to centre parcs by themselves for Xmas she always goes to her parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.