Denise Pelo #5 Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram, you big ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't pronounce Pantomime! Several times she said the word, and clearly pronounced 'Pantomine'. Seriously.

Agree, with the stupid posts of them posing. 🥱

Also, I don't remember her talking about going through any kind of slump last year. She's always going on about how happy and blessed she is, and how well business is doing.
Exactly she lies and bullshits on about how amazing her business and life is all last year and now all
Of a sudden she had a hard six months she tells that many lies she forgets them

Reactions: 2
Exactly she lies and bullshits on about how amazing her business and life is all last year and now all
Of a sudden she had a hard six months she tells that many lies she forgets them
Remember her car accident at the gates of Beth School!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hey Denise, here is a 2024 NY resolution for you. pls keep your kids offline and have some respect for their privacy

Reactions: 8
"It's so busy here, I had to move to somewhere quiet' ****Pans out, not a sinner in the place.

How do you know Denise is lying? Her mouth is moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bragging about a hair salon well you wouldn’t actually call it that a couple of seats in bleeping shaws it’s hardly brown Thomas now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bragging about a hair salon well you wouldn’t actually call it that a couple of seats in bleeping shaws it’s hardly brown Thomas now
And it's part of a much wider expansion including a nail bar, beauty section.. it's really more Brendan's project than hers.

Reactions: 4
"It's so busy here, I had to move to somewhere quiet' ****Pans out, not a sinner in the place.

How do you know Denise is lying? Her mouth is moving.
And she panned to literally the entire shop bar the shoes down the back 😂

The fact she had to put the front in black and white says alot, fooling no one that knows the place. She'll have to edit out the usual weatherspoons day crowd that are always outside on the street smoking, seeing as it's right next door at that lovely black and white entrance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girl that's going to run this salon , worked for Denise rustic curly Co. Then she took over her old salon in carlow and probably paid way too much for it , so unfortunately now she's closing that salon in carlow and relocating to shows to run the salon for Denise pelo , so really it's just a franchise salon now , Denise pelo obviously won't be working there herself.
Hard to see how this will work. From everything from a noise level to public liability insurance to opening hours , it'll be interesting
Denise rustic will feel the competition even more now

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what this one was actually on about in her speech from her walk in hot press or sorry I mean wardrobe she had IVF ten bleeping years ago like get over it Denise and she has had a baby naturally since there are women who go through rounds and rounds of ivf and never have a baby tnen there’s this gobshite thinking she’s the national spokesperson for the community she should actually just shut up about it at this stage she does not represent the majority of women going through that journey nor do they want her to represent them she jumps from
One thing to another In her speeches i ever know what she is going on about
---
Brendan probably doesn’t even like her - she is jus his witch along with Michelle
Well he seems to like Michelle as he always buys her presents like designer shoes and trips away but Denise never seems to get anything from him

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She should not have put that child up on a live to talk about what happened the young one mentioned the other child a few times so anyone watching that knows them
Kids knows that other child she’s talking about which is not fair the last time Beth got bit it wasn’t her fault either this time it wasn’t her fault seems to be happening to the child a lot that other children are attacking her I think I would be asking myself the question why if I was her instead of coming in and discussing it in Insta for the engagement
---
She should not have put that child up on a live to talk about what happened the young one mentioned the other child a few times so anyone watching that knows them
Kids knows that other child she’s talking about which is not fair the last time Beth got bit it wasn’t her fault either this time it wasn’t her fault seems to be happening to the child a lot that other children are attacking her I think I would be asking myself the question why if I was her instead of coming in and discussing it in Insta for the engagement
And I am not saying the young lad should have pushed her of course he should not have

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---

And I am not saying the young lad should have pushed her of course he should not have
Whats this about? What was Beth talking about?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.