Denise Pelo #5 Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram, you big ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lovegoss your title was most liked but I had to shorten it a bit - sorry!

Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram it’s embarrassing you big ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No sign of Nessa from The Try On there, she must have had a falling out with her too.

Reactions: 3
The husband is bet into that sparkly jacket with his awful barman trousers & shoes! He’s no looker is he!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah the sparkler video I thought awh she looks so so happy with her husband here, then I seen it was all for the professional photographer 📸 🙄

Reactions: 5
When is this one going to stop being so fake and not one genuine person at it either all the fame hungry instahuns once again made a show of herself the whole of newbridge knows these pair have NEVER had a happy marriage I think after that show she has definitely made yourself to be the biggest head on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why have a party with all the insta huns and I am pretty sure most of them was not there for the wedding

Reactions: 5
The picture she shared of the four of them they look like the Adams Family she just never gets it right as much as she tries to have the perfect insta family they just look like a joke.

Reactions: 14
The picture she shared of the four of them they look like the Adams Family she just never gets it right as much as she tries to have the perfect insta family they just look like a joke.
I have a pet haze of babies in a full suit. It’s like when people put newborn babies into tiny leather jackets and sunglasses. 🤢 God love Denise, no matter how much she tries to copy the likes of Lisa Jordan etc. she just never gets it right. 🙈

Reactions: 9
I have a pet haze of babies in a full suit. It’s like when people put newborn babies into tiny leather jackets and sunglasses. 🤢 God love Denise, no matter how much she tries to copy the likes of Lisa Jordan etc. she just never gets it right. 🙈
He looks ridiculous and uncomfortable, but she dresses both children so bizarrely it didn't even faze me. He'd be gorgeous in a little pair of slacks (or een jeans), a shirt and a jumper maybe. A lot more comfortable too!

Reactions: 4
He looks ridiculous and uncomfortable, but she dresses both children so bizarrely it didn't even faze me. He'd be gorgeous in a little pair of slacks (or een jeans), a shirt and a jumper maybe. A lot more comfortable too!
It's the husband for me he looks so out of place any one know if her day ones were there.

Reactions: 7
I have a few things to describe that party 😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱💤💤💤 I mean so predictable Denise who did she rob all those ideas from as we all know Denise cannot have one genuine idea of her own everything she does and wears is a copy of someone else I mean was it not only two years ago or less that markie was having an affair on her I mean imagine having a tacky monstrosity of a party like that when everyone there knows your husband was doing that on you 😂😂😂 let’s hope for her anniversary present to dopey markie she bought him a new set of teeth as he hasn’t a brain cell or a tooth in his head left f***ing gobshite she is that has to be the most cringy embarrassing thing I have seen to date

Where was her bestie Lisa’s lust list not a fear of her going she is mixing with the Insta huns that Denise would sell both her kids to be mixing with and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is the worst advertisement for her own business I have ever seen her hair is brutal and I mean brutal and I suggest she sack who ever done her hair both the colour and style is horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.