Denise Pelo #5 Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram, you big ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you buy it from your parents it's different as it can fall under been gifted or partially gifted you pay a different kind of tax on it. I bought mine from my parents years ago and was a good bit under market value too. Can't remember the ins and outs this was 20 yrs ago but there is different rules when buying from your parents

Reactions: 5
I thought there were regulations around buying property for under market value?
No regulations, it has a * on it on Property Price Register to show was sold for less than mkt value. But for inheritance purposes the discount goes against any future inheritance on Denise side. So if she got €150k tax free she can only get additional €185k tax free

Reactions: 2
And the mother is or was I’m not sure if she still is an Estate agent so she would know a way around it

Hopefully now that she owns it she might replace the thirty year old windows and do it up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should have manifested a new big insta mansion 🙄😜😂
I don’t think the bank take that as a deposit 😂😂😂

As bad as her Bestie Danny the mammy is (and she is bad) at least she comes on and admits they have nothing she says they don’t own a home she says she lives week to week and on credit cards and everywhere they go is free not like this yoke tying to make herself out to have something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow that’s very far below market value
Doesn’t really tie up with her story at the start of the year either, if you are going to come online and talk about how honest you are then be honest and put it all out there
Don’t say you’re honest and hide the truth
that just makes people go lookin

Reactions: 7
I never knew they didn’t own that house? Just goes to show how full of crap insta is.

Sorry but I don’t mean to sound nasty here, but I didn’t think much of the guests, most of them looked very rough looking, they would tear the head off you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's making me laugh that all the photos are of her and random instahuns and not her husband and kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at the photos I’d say if there was 50 people at it that was all! I’m surprised Denise got married there originally she must have been more humble then as it’s a very old school type hotel!! Or maybe Mammy & Daddy were paying so she’d no choice 😂

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine all the Communion content coming up!Beth will stand out like a sore thumb, poor kid.I know a lot of people who send their kids to her school - and they are polar opposites to Denise.I can see the glass carriage that the traveller kids use getting an outing or one of the big limos...

• Haha
Not long following her… does she have any siblings?
Yes she has a sister that she admitted a while back that she fell out with for years....Beth didn't know her etc. They reconciled but Im not sure the sister was at the party? She also has a brother I think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.