Denise Pelo #5 Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram, you big ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the husband work as
Nothing he did work on the building he’s a stay at home skivvy for Denise now as they couldn’t afford child care for the kids now of course Denise will say they had so much money that he could give up work and stay home but we all know the real reason

Any snaps of Brendan 👀
No he was probably somewhere with his favourite mrs make up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any snaps of Brendan 👀
Dident see any I'm sure he has well realised what he has got himself in with, Denise likes to come across as this big entrepreneur savey business woman but she is acutely very unprofessional in how she runs her businesses things she puts up and says if anything she is ruining her business and I'd say Brendan doesn't want to be taken down with her I'd say this one would destroy him in a second.

Did he really have an affair or is that just hear say? If he did, who was it with??
Dont think anyone is going to come on here with names but he had left Denise and all.

Nothing he did work on the building he’s a stay at home skivvy for Denise now as they couldn’t afford child care for the kids now of course Denise will say they had so much money that he could give up work and stay home but we all know the real reason

No he was probably somewhere with his favourite mrs make up 😂
Dont know how the husband sticks her everything is my house my money my people my team my my my it acutely says alot about the people celebrating with her last night no one genuine would associate with someone like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The poor kids will be on beans and toast for a year after she paid for that tit show a bleeping hypnotist is she for real ffs no wonder they can’t afford a holiday this year oh no sorry she doesn’t want a holiday she is content with what she has how stupid of me yet she will tell you she doesn’t do anything for show well where was all her so called friends from newbridge at that party last night all her friends that she has known for years and love her and being her so much joy oh that’s right they wernt there not Insta worthy if she stopped wasting so much money trying to convince us all she has money she might actually get that Insta house she is dying for keep trying Denise and some day you might have the house you want so badly or is the home you have now that’s so full of memories and love enough for you now aswell f***ing clown she is

Reactions: 6
I have a few things to describe that party 😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱💤💤💤 I mean so predictable Denise who did she rob all those ideas from as we all know Denise cannot have one genuine idea of her own everything she does and wears is a copy of someone else I mean was it not only two years ago or less that markie was having an affair on her I mean imagine having a tacky monstrosity of a party like that when everyone there knows your husband was doing that on you 😂😂😂 let’s hope for her anniversary present to dopey markie she bought him a new set of teeth as he hasn’t a brain cell or a tooth in his head left f***ing gobshite she is that has to be the most cringy embarrassing thing I have seen to date

Where was her bestie Lisa’s lust list not a fear of her going she is mixing with the Insta huns that Denise would sell both her kids to be mixing with and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is the worst advertisement for her own business I have ever seen her hair is brutal and I mean brutal and I suggest she sack who ever done her hair both the colour and style is horrific
Never heard about this. I think it’s very sad if he did have an affair. A scumbag if he did

The poor kids will be on beans and toast for a year after she paid for that tit show a bleeping hypnotist is she for real ffs no wonder they can’t afford a holiday this year oh no sorry she doesn’t want a holiday she is content with what she has how stupid of me yet she will tell you she doesn’t do anything for show well where was all her so called friends from newbridge at that party last night all her friends that she has known for years and love her and being her so much joy joy oh that’s right they wernt there not Insta worthy if she stopped wasting so much money trying to convince us all she and money she might actually get that Insta house she is dying for keep trying Denise and some day you might have the house you want so badly or is the home you have now that’s so full of memories and love enough for you now aswell f***ing clown she is
Wasn’t she in Bali for the month of august ??

Reactions: 3
Never heard about this. I think it’s very sad if he did have an affair. A scumbag if he did
Wouldn’t blame him to be honest how could any man put up with her maybe If she spent more time worrying about her family and less time trying to impress on Instagram she wouldn’t have that issue

and of course she was had to be as good as Claire balding and that holiday was clearly paid for by the money she was going to use to get the Insta house as she was convinced she was moving that time but obviously didn’t happen

Reactions: 3

Couldn't blame him for having an affair and I dont condone affairs but how could you be belittled by your wife day in day out because that's all she is doing to him anyone can see it's not a 50 50 relationship it's all one way and that's her way he is the laughing stock of the town because if her

Reactions: 2
Omg - her husband looks so uncomfortable in that last post with the sparklers.She is so detached from reality.She's a headache.

I meant she's a headwreck 🤣

Reactions: 4
And I hate to tell her that if you want to try and have the big extravagant party do it right if you can’t afford a fireworks display don’t go for the kids halloween party sparklers the shame of it😂😂

• Haha
The video of the sparklers. He's trying to look at her and she's looking at anyone but him.

I know alot who were at the orignal wedding funny I did not hear of a single one been invited last night or see them in anyway photo. I didn't hear he had an affair but yep 100% left more then once too. She treats him awful now if he did have an affair that's no excuse and shame on him but he's there for the kids, he will bring them for walks, cook meals be present. Someone told me Beth was crying outside one day and asked was she okay she said I just really miss my mammy she's in Belfast this weekend. I work full time as so mammys do but she's in a position where she could of done alot of her work from home and been more present in their lives. She rarely works on the floor it's all office and business meetings. If she could just be happy with what she had ages ago all their lives would be fuller

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Like a wedding renewal is it not a marriage renewal....she would want to look up what the difference between a marriage and a wedding is

Reactions: 1
I know alot who were at the orignal wedding funny I did not hear of a single one been invited last night or see them in anyway photo. I didn't hear he had an affair but yep 100% left more then once too. She treats him awful now if he did have an affair that's no excuse and shame on him but he's there for the kids, he will bring them for walks, cook meals be present. Someone told me Beth was crying outside one day and asked was she okay she said I just really miss my mammy she's in Belfast this weekend. I work full time as so mammys do but she's in a position where she could of done alot of her work from home and been more present in their lives. She rarely works on the floor it's all office and business meetings. If she could just be happy with what she had ages ago all their lives would be fuller
What annoys me about this one is she tries to make out she is this amazing mother always going on how much she went through to have them ect and she is hardly ever with them I know we see her with them but she is not there in that motherly way for them Beth is just like an accessory and the the little lad seems to be the same, now let's just dress up in all the tacky clothes and take pictures make it look like you have this amazing life anyone can see when she was in Bali and had to be with mark and the kids all day every day it nearly broke her.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't blame him for having an affair and I dont condone affairs but how could you be belittled by your wife day in day out because that's all she is doing to him anyone can see it's not a 50 50 relationship it's all one way and that's her way he is the laughing stock of the town because if her
This is sad for everyone involved. Affairs destroy people. And whoever the other person involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 1
She should be ashamed of herself for what she’s doing to them children setting them up to be bullied that’s all she is doing

Reactions: 8
She should be ashamed of herself for what she’s doing to them children setting them up to be bullied that’s all she is doing
What's worse is that I don't think she actually cares about how her actions affect them. It's all about her and how she looks to the world...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.