Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all the undeclared stuff that bothers me I knowshe gets sent stuff

Those pjs are chav bit like the fake moncler jackets

Shes trying to copy lisa jo r dan with the dress,just not age appropriate,I find it all abit weird pushing your child into the limelight maybe shes living vicariously through beth

Shes trying to copy lisa jo r dan with the dress,just not age appropriate,I find it all abit weird pushing your child into the limelight maybe shes living vicariously through beth

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Its all the undeclared stuff that bothers me I knowshe gets sent stuff

Those pjs are chav bit like the fake moncler jackets

Definitely trying to live through Beth and she wants Beth to be everything she was not she is trying to make Beth this posh little child with the piano lessons and the accent and I think Denise thinks the clothes she dresses her in are posh no they are the clothes traveller kids wear if the breeding is not there it's not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely trying to live through Beth and she wants Beth to be everything she was not she is trying to make Beth this posh little child with the piano lessons and the accent and I think Denise thinks the clothes she dresses her in are posh no they are the clothes traveller kids wear if the breeding is not there it's not there.
You have hit the nail on the head!!!

In reality she is raising someone who will grow up thinking they are better than others and will be unlikable. We all know someone like this in our lives. Entitled and full of shite. We avoid them because who wants to spend time with fake people

Reactions: 14
Is her salon actually not opening Xmas Eve that couldn’t be right I mean that’s probably the busiest day but she said one more day on her stories that’s very odd I went by the salon three times today and only two or three people in there at anytime

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is her salon actually not opening Xmas Eve that couldn’t be right I mean that’s probably the busiest day but she said one more day on her stories that’s very odd I went by the salon three times today and only two or three people in there at anytime
Yeah I thought the same.. not even open for the morning of Xmas eve?? Every salon I know is heaving Xmas eve!

And still trying to flog the BPERFECT/Voduz advent calendars.. I thought they flew out?! 🙈😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Id says shes quiet but to be fair, a lot of the chairs are upstairs in her Dublin salon. Like anywhere between 10-12 chairs upstairs and only a few downstairs.

Loads of salons don’t open Xmas eve

Most hairdressers do open Xmas eve but only do a half day and only blow drys no colours etc

Maybe it’s more a Dublin thing but all salons I know would be flat to the mat open Xmas even just doing blow drys they wouldn’t usually do colours

Reactions: 9
I think its squeaky bum works for Denise 🤣🤣🤣
I think so certainly friends anyhow as seems to think Denise owns her own home so Denise obviously telling her friends that when all of newbridge knows that was her parents home and she moved in and is still there what happened to the big move to the new house I mean she had packed and all as her and the young one came on and said sorry guys don’t mind the mess were moving

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.