Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s such a patronizing geebag😡 and from what i listened to how her collabs work is that some other nobody who has a following on social media picks some of voduz white labelled shite (probably stuff that isn’t selling well), throws it is a box that they “designed” (i use that term loosely) and sticks their name on it. don’t know how that process warrants us being “educated” on it🤔
100% spot on.

Denise basically said on her stories that she did the collab because her and Erin are friends and she deserves to shine. Oh and Erin took a chance on Voduz in the beginning so this is a way to pay her back.

Reactions: 3
Erin just wants to be seen to be doing "work" of her own and not have it look like she is living off her brother. Denise wormed her way into a faux friendship with Erin under the guise of business as she wants to be in that mcGregor inner circle. It's so apparent and absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 6
I went onto to Erin’s page and oh sweet Jesus, the bawling on camera with the music. Would you spare me please. 🙄
I would rather drag my non-existent balls through broken glass than record myself crying nevermind then posting it on the Internet

Reactions: 9
Erin just wants to be seen to be doing "work" of her own and not have it look like she is living off her brother. Denise wormed her way into a faux friendship with Erin under the guise of business as she wants to be in that mcGregor inner circle. It's so apparent and absolutely pathetic.
Absolutely, Denise is such a social climber it’s embarrassing. 🙈

Reactions: 5
Just wondering if anyone has ever asked Denise about her rationale in associating herself with Erin, who publicly supports her rapist, vile brother? I felt that by following her I was adding to that indirect support so I've long unfollowed. She doesn't interest me, the fakeness and lack of basic human connection just oozed from her page.

Reactions: 13
Just wondering if anyone has ever asked Denise about her rationale in associating herself with Erin, who publicly supports her rapist, vile brother? I felt that by following her I was adding to that indirect support so I've long unfollowed. She doesn't interest me, the fakeness and lack of basic human connection just oozed from her page.
I loved Denise at the start. I thought she was very down to earth but now I don’t know what she has turned into since she found out she was pregnant.

Its all of our dreams sure, to put our names on white tat from China 😂
Maybe if she brought out a new product with them but to put her favourites in a box and call is a collab 😂

Reactions: 7
I went onto to Erin’s page and oh sweet Jesus, the bawling on camera with the music. Would you spare me please. 🙄
I follow a few threads on tattle but this always seems to be the funniest one. I don't know if yous are hilarious, Denise is a sap or maybe it's just a beautiful comedy combo. Denise just gets the pure shite slagged out of her and its hilarious! This has literally made me laugh so much. On a side note does Erin have her own thread?

• Haha
Just came across the brush that Denise claimed Voduz invented on SHEIN! Jesus that’s some mark up! 👀
The fact that people can get away with making wild claims that they invented stuff that they clearly didn’t annoys me so much. She literally buys it from Wish/Shein/Aliexpress.

The fact that people can get away with making wild claims that they invented stuff that they clearly didn’t annoys me so much. She literally buys it from Wish/Shein/Aliexpress.
Liherally........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just curious…

Does Denise Google “most ugly looking and uncomfortable children’s clothes” and click buy on the first outfits that pop up without looking….

Her two kids are beautiful and obviously she has the money to dress them well but seriously the outfits she puts on them are ridiculous..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just curious…

Does Denise Google “most ugly looking and uncomfortable children’s clothes” and click buy on the first outfits that pop up without looking….

Her two kids are beautiful and obviously she has the money to dress them well but seriously the outfits she puts on them are ridiculous..
It looks so affected 😅 It will be funny whenever Beth/Jude refuse to wear that horrible stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.