Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like commenting in a child but she really has her like a little crab as my mother would say.

Reactions: 4
My daughter and nope she hasn't heard anything back.
She's giving freebies to the likes of aoibhe Devlin. Answer her better to compensate her paying customers. 😡 Has she even addressed it on her page?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone cop the way she says ssssss at the end of any word ending in t for example whenever said I'm looking forward to thatsssss on her story today it winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter and nope she hasn't heard anything back.
She's giving freebies to the likes of aoibhe Devlin. Answer her better to compensate her paying customers. 😡 Has she even addressed it on her page?
No she hasn’t I’ll never buy another Voduz product again.

No and no answer when I asked could they not just replace at the time the courier collected the recalled one. Shambles.
I’d prefer a refund to be honest. My 10 yr old daughter used that dryer aswell as me so I’ve bought a new hairdryer from a reputable company. Don’t want a replacement

Reactions: 2
Absolute shambles of a company. I will never buy a voduz product again. Shocking that they never officially recalled the dryers on their social media 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.