Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a smart arse question, genuinely, has Denise ever said to those following her,if you manifest or believe hard enough, wish and want it enough, then you will have your baby. ?

I don't believe she ever has.... I'm fairness to her like. I really don't think she's ever said those words.
She has said she used manifestation and does alot of work on herself and how her mind thinks, she controls her thoughts. but I don't believe she has outright said if you believe and wish enough it will happen. Nor that she ever said your mind can overcome your physical infertility.

Perhaps its peoples interpretation of what she said about law of attraction and manifesting. Peoples own insecurities were brought up listening to it.

hmmmm...... yeah your probably right , it probably is more of a projection.

Not a smart arse question, genuinely, has Denise ever said to those following her,if you manifest or believe hard enough, wish and want it enough, then you will have your baby. ?

I don't believe she ever has.... I'm fairness to her like. I really don't think she's ever said those words.
She has said she used manifestation and does alot of work on herself and how her mind thinks, she controls her thoughts. but I don't believe she has outright said if you believe and wish enough it will happen. Nor that she ever said your mind can overcome your physical infertility.

Perhaps its peoples interpretation of what she said about law of attraction and manifesting. Peoples own insecurities were brought up listening to it.
Listen to her 2FM interview where she very clearly says that the pregnancy was down to her mindset and manifest positive vibes to the universe.

Only reason I remember it because my husband was in the car and said what kind of bullshit is this.

Reactions: 11
Listen to her 2FM interview where she very clearly says that the pregnancy was down to her mindset and manifest positive vibes to the universe.

Only reason I remember it because my husband was in the car and said what kind of bullshit is this.
So it was said then!!! Holy jesus...

Well said.
Re the manifestation if she had said she prayed to god & god made it happen it wouldn’t get half as much talk on here. Everyone has something that brings them comfort & manifesting is her thing.
I really think if she said god gave her a baby cos of praying she'd have gotten the exact same response.

🤔🤔 Nope I think if someone claimed praying to God made them pregnant it would be received the same way
Absolutely

I see she didn’t know why people couldn’t comment on her posts 🙄 bit too late for me - sorry ✋
She's clearly reading here while the midwife empties her breasts for her. Do it yourself.

Reactions: 5
Ah jesus... do it herself?! Give her a bloody break!

Shes just given birth... hand expressing is a skill. Its not particularly easy to do.. especially if she's engorged etc etc etc. She was/is obv at risk of mastitis. The woman also has covid and a newborn... christ give her a break! A kind and skilled midwife helped her avoid requiring antibiotics & a possible hospital admission by ensuring both breaks were fully emptied & avoiding mastitis.
Obviously shes still developing the skill of breast feeding and ensuring shes fully empty. Her newborn is learning.

My time to bow outta this thread. Some of the things she gets criticised for are absolutely ridiculous.

Talk about anything BUT her need for post natal care and attention. Which ensures his newborn is cared for. Thats just below the belt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Shes just given birth... hand expressing is a skill. Its not particularly easy to do.. especially if she's engorged etc etc etc. She was/is obv at risk of mastitis. The woman also has covid and a newborn... christ give her a break! A kind and skilled midwife helped her avoid requiring antibiotics & a possible hospital admission by ensuring both breaks were fully emptied & avoiding mastitis.
Obviously shes still developing the skill of breast feeding and ensuring shes fully empty. Her newborn is learning.

My time to bow outta this thread. Some of the things she gets criticised for are absolutely ridiculous.

Talk about anything BUT her need for post natal care and attention. Which ensures his newborn is cared for. Thats just below the belt.
I've had to hand express several times. Once shown by a midwife it's fairly easy to do yourself. Feeding is certainly a skill that doesn't come naturally but I wouldn't be waiting for a busy midwife to empty my breasts as she said.

Reactions: 5
The suit on the baby is hilarious. I've never seen a newborn dressed like that and I don't think I ever will again

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I agree I'm out this thread is shocking. That's what the appointment in the coombe was for to help her. Bashing a new mother is terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think anyone is bashing her but she really needs to stop over sharing every detail 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I was also helped with breast milk post one of my births. It’s pretty standard care. Clutching at straws there now for the sake of criticisms

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ! He’s a newborn, the heat outside WTF is she at….the outfit!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry now but that is a pure skanger outfit to put on a little baby 🤣🤣 He's a little dote but I feel bad for him already... Mammy will have him joining Beth for the daily outfit posts before too long 🙄 Poor kids.

Reactions: 10
Re: midwife help - not every one knows ANY of these things automatically.
As a new mammy i feel so guilty for almost everything that doesn't come naturally, i find any of this kindof "oversharing" not only helpful, but comforting - if a 2nd time mum needs help with things, i can'tbe the worst mum ever!

Reactions: 14
Re: midwife help - not every one knows ANY of these things automatically.
As a new mammy i feel so guilty for almost everything that doesn't come naturally, i find any of this kindof "oversharing" not only helpful, but comforting - if a 2nd time mum needs help with things, i can'tbe the worst mum ever!
Your by far the worst mum ever! Perfect parents do not exist!! Most parents are doing mostly good, most of the time! And most kids turn out just fine! That’s my motto!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.