Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you breastfeed if you're covid +?

Congratulations on your little one!
You can still breastfeed even if positive. I'd probably be even more eencouraged just to get babies immunity up.

If you're too sick you'll be encouraged to express and feed.

Reactions: 1
The pure shite out of this ones mouth! She is not painting an accurate picture of giving birth in a pandemic 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It actually makes me so sad and frustrated !! Why is none of this being address by people!! The bad misleading information and her know all attitude!! I had a miscarriage on my own in hospital a few weeks ago my husband wasn’t aloud in to support me because of the likes of denise and danni the mammy out living there best lives mixing with everyone, everywhere and keeping cases up and restrictions in place!! But once it hits her life she is all over social media expecting sympathy and attention!! She didn’t give a duck when it didn’t effect her personally now she is racking up the followers who will be drawn into her false information and bullshit!! Please lit a candle no one lit a candle for me when I was on my own losing my baby!! She is incredibly self centred and insensitive!! Girl read a few books and now think she is the all know guru of everything always talking about staying in her lane yet thinks she is the next coming of Jesus and the spiritual guru the world so desperately needs right now!! Her ego is frightening!! Better off Sticking to hair rather than giving advice about stuff she knows nothing about!! Obviously I hope all is ok for her and baby but it’s so disrespectful and hurtful to see her carry on the way she is right now!! I never in my life posted about another person and feel bad for even doing it but this is unreal and so wrong!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
It actually makes me so sad and frustrated !! Why is none of this being address by people!! The bad misleading information and her know all attitude!! I had a miscarriage on my own in hospital a few weeks ago my husband wasn’t aloud in to support me because of the likes of denise and danni the mammy out living there best lives mixing with everyone, everywhere and keeping cases up and restrictions in place!! But once it hits her life she is all over social media expecting sympathy and attention!! She didn’t give a duck when it didn’t effect her personally now she is racking up the followers who will be drawn into her false information and bullshit!! Please lit a candle no one lit a candle for me when I was on my own losing my baby!! She is incredibly self centred and insensitive!! Girl read a few books and now think she is the all know guru of everything always talking about staying in her lane yet thinks she is the next coming of Jesus and the spiritual guru the world so desperately needs right now!! Her ego is frightening!! Better off Sticking to hair rather than giving advice about stuff she knows nothing about!! Obviously I hope all is ok for her and baby but it’s so disrespectful and hurtful to see her carry on the way she is right now!! I never in my life posted about another person and feel bad for even doing it but this is unreal and so wrong!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's horrendous that you had to go through that alone. I can only imagine how upsetting and frustrating this pantomime is to watch. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was induced with my little boy and by 24 hours later things were barely progressing. Once I got on the oxytocin it all kicked off though!
That oxytocin haunts me to this day... when it hit...I said to the nurse 'um excuse me , I need to jump out that window please

Oh the pain 😂😂😂😂😂

Hence why I only had one child 😷😂

Reactions: 11
That oxytocin haunts me to this day... when it hit...I said to the nurse 'um excuse me , I need to jump out that window please

Oh the pain 😂😂😂😂😂

Hence why I only had one child 😷😂
🤣🤣 It was insane! I did the polite Irish thing when someone offers tea with the epidural of saying I was grand even though I really wanted one! 🙈 By the time I said I needed it it was too late!

Though my memory of induction is nothing compared to Denise's vivid description 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus Christ thumper 🤣🤣

remember now Denise is just manifesting it out so gas just about fits that ridiculous narrative but no other pain relief

I hate that tit

Reactions: 3
So sorry for your loss and to be alone at this awful time.
She is an absolute pain in the hole miss know it all she is not portraying what normal woman do going in to have a baby
Who in their right minds vidios every bit of their labour to thousands
Thank christ she is not shareing a room with another labouring woman because they would shove her phone where the sun dont shine.
This wan will do anything to increase her followers.
Of course we all wish her and her baby well but by god she is one fringe flicking annoying woman.

Reactions: 7
She is really glorifying induction jesus I was in horrendous pain with it, each gel burned the insides off me. She thinks she's "educating" people (God help us) but that's not what happens to everyone, she seems to be getting off lightly by making it look a doddle on top of covid

Reactions: 8
Medical professionals aren't really fans of that placenta encapsulation anyway. Iv seen a few midwifes and doctors I follow fairly against it and that's without covid in the mix.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.