Denise Kenny Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were talking about an online subscription service for an app with videos of Denise
..not sure it will take off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The people who work for them are lacking. They have to be. The carry on of them in the background of the videos with the OTT gasping, hands up to the faces & now the singing to the child. Cop the duck on. If my boss brought his kid to the office and expected me & my colleagues to sing to her I’d be like get me out of here. It’s a journal business, paper that’s it. None of these instagram people have a clue how to behave in real life. Denise is over 40 she really needs to grow up

It’s the whole they’re not work colleagues their family vibe she’s trying to give out

We’ve a pretty much zero policy on child talk in work 🤣. Nobody finds your kids interesting in any way except you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is all glam for Late Late and he is in a jumper and runners? Would she not dress him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God they’d sicken you. Sorry not that sounds awful bitchy and begrudging. Were they in the audience or just placed in the audience for their talk. I can’t watch that show. She looked to be in green room why weren’t they normal guests.

Reactions: 3
He gives me the absolute creeps. I can’t explain why
And I’m completely bitchy now but her eyebrows take over her face. It’s all I can see

He gives me the absolute creeps. I can’t explain why
And I’m completely bitchy now but her eyebrows take over her face. It’s all I can see
Would live to see her lose the extensions too. Long, curly, yellow is such a dated look now.

It costs in the region of 20k to buy that “one for everyone in the audience” slot.
But of course Denise implies that she manifested her appearance

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m maybe just “that” mum, but my baby is 1 now and I still haven’t left her with a non-family babysitter….let alone bragged about it.

Reactions: 1
I’m maybe just “that” mum, but my baby is 1 now and I still haven’t left her with a non-family babysitter….let alone bragged about it.
I’m sure the baby is absolutely fine. No doubt she is left with a reliable babysitter. Prob a family friend or neighbour. I’d imagine they would be v particular with who they got. It’s good for couples to get out. Charlotte was prob asleep most of the time anyway.

The castle Leslie stay is a freebie & she can’t even mark it correctly. It’s not a pr invite it’s an AD.

How tone deaf to throw a comment on about Gaza at the end. She’s a sickener. I’ve reported her to the ASAI as well

How tone deaf to throw a comment on about Gaza at the end. She’s a sickener. I’ve reported her to the ASAI as well
You just know she'll be hopping mad if she gets called out publicly by the ASAI. Maybe she'll manifest her way out of trouble with them 😂
---
Edit: lots more improperly tagged stories, and a grid post, today 😡 Rules don't apply to Denyse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You just know she'll be hopping mad if she gets called out publicly by the ASAI. Maybe she'll manifest her way out of trouble with them 😂
---
Edit: lots more improperly tagged stories, and a grid post, today 😡 Rules don't apply to Denyse.
She can call out to sage the office 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha