Denise Kenny Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else hoping the big news is that they are shutting up shop and stopping all the shite hawking ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else hoping the big news is that they are shutting up shop and stopping all the shite hawking ?
Currently manifesting it 🤣🤣 the state of the 2 of them. Con artists. The girls working for them are pure gowls, unless they invented the cure for cancer there is no need for that reaction to stupid journals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For fucks sake....Dragons Den has totally gone off the boil. I was expecting a cure for cancer or Kim Kardashian promoting the diaries.....come off the cross Denise.

• Haha
The programme is already in trouble after dubious claims made by an “ear seeds” pitcher last week that her product cured her m.e.
I wonder how the dragons will react to a journal that will transform your life. Touker will surely combust.
I reckon the valuation they will put on it will be off the scale. Surely with her level of enthusiasm they must have gotten investment - a bit embarrassing if they didn’t

Reactions: 4
Sorry peeps.. what a weird couple! Kee rawn creeps me out.. den knees is a a self absorbed, self centred twit! I genuinely hope Kee rawn is well .. but oh my, ease up on the auld daily drench and positivity 💩.. please! Maybe relax a bit and stop striving to be super human and life will be a whole lot less stressful!

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her in months. I see she's back to her tiny self. She must be thrilled.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Neither are natural speakers are they

My husband just said how creepy they both are

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is 80k is a low/medium or high investment for dragons den? I haven't watched in about 10 years. I'm glad they didn't give more than 10% anyway. I remember years ago some businesses used get absolutely rode on it. 80k will just about cover the freebies to influencers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The stand in Dundrum has been empty any time I've passed it. The tears Ciaran squeezed out gave me the ick and I have cancer myself 😅

• Haha
I watched during his battle with cancer and he was in a very bad way, within hours they went from newly wed couple to his life being on the line. Obviously the IVF battle followed his treatment so they’ve been through the wringer. I just hate all this manifestation bullshit! We all have certain aspirations, and some of us work towards them, to say you can write down these things and they will come to you is nonsense! When so many people speak about what they want its material items, that’s not healthy. I can’t stand the tv show so didn’t bother watching, i find it very strange they want to hand over any % of their business. Surely they are on the right track to (fleece) build it organically and say they did it alone?!

Reactions: 3