Denise Kenny Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was time Denise had her very own thread! She’s gained a lot of followers in 2020 and has also kicked up the promotion of her own business, The Head Plan. She’s an ex PR pro who seems to be making a living from the gram between sponcon and the head plan which appears to be marketed primarily via instagram.

On the whole I think she’s mostly harmless, but also capable of being a bit wet at times. I’m also not sure how qualified she is to dish out meditations/rituals/wishywashy mental health guru advice as she likes to do.

She also promotes some brands that are purveyors of cheap tat, namely Coco Boutique as of late. She’s basically advising people to buy counterfeit items (“identical” Gucci Loafers) under the guise of supporting Irish business.

Finally, she seems to be trying to make her husband Ciaran “happen” which is annoying in itself.

Reactions: 13
It was them that set up the infamous go fund me for big c and me just to add.

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I really really like her. I’ve messaged her a few times during my own cancer scares (instead of tagging the waiting room dance) and she has always replied and been helpful and informative. I don’t buy in to the Head Plan or the meditations though so I just skip through those.

I have to say I love them as a couple. They’re great.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed. The Zara Tuesday (if that is what is was!) was a pain. Was the seven day blow dry still a thing before and inbetween lockdown?!

What I can’t understand is the “challenges”. Appears to be one about dressing yourself for 7 days in a row... are there really many people not getting dressed? Lockdown is hardly a novelty.

She’s definitely not the worst but I think some of her content is extremely annoying.

Reactions: 4
Her husbands voice grates on me. She’s nearly as bad as Doireann for his adulation. I’m not sure she’ll take a thread here well.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure she’ll take a thread here well.
I don’t know if you can realistically actively garner a 50k strong insta following, use said following to build a business, accept sponcon and freebies and not accept/expect that people are going to have opinions about you.

I can’t understand the 7 days dressed, surely everyone gets dressed in the mornings?! She strikes me as someone with too much time on her hands 🙈

I can’t understand the 7 days dressed, surely everyone gets dressed in the mornings?! She strikes me as someone with too much time on her hands 🙈
agreed - I’m not sure if I’mmore bothered by her or by the saps who follow everything influencers say. We’re people seriously not dressing themselves without being told to by Instagram?
I get dressed every day, always have done. Granted some days are casual, but I’m still always dressed!

Like surely she has to be put out by Georgie Crawford releasing a water bottle. This can’t have gone down well. Also €16.99 for a good glow water bottle. Are they Insane. What idiots are buying these

Reactions: 12
Like surely she has to be put out by Georgie Crawford releasing a water bottle. This can’t have gone down well. Also €16.99 for a good glow water bottle. Are they Insane. What idiots are buying these
I know right? Fair play to her, convincing eejits to pay insane amounts for water bottles, never mind the journal which only covers half the year at some crazy price.

But it's probably same fools spending 160 on a €10 tracksuit from Rosey.

I think she seems like a nice girl. She did recently post a quote on her story from a page called the.Lamare though which is a journal that seems very very much like the headplan. Even the page layouts and font.

Reactions: 2
She had a post up about deleting a post - seemed like it was about here/other people’s opinions of her? Did anyone see it before she deleted it? I really like her and hope she wasn’t too upset, but it’s probably just a fact of life when you put yourself out there and build a business on your Instagram page.

I don’t think Denise is the worst of them by any stretch but the woman is just painfully dull. I rarely watch her stories but any time I do it’s literally the same old airy-fairy nonsense on a loop. What outfits are we wearing today girls? Did we drink our water today? I know she’s not on her own with this but her vanity is off the scale too, she is utterly obsessed with every aspect of her appearance. Her hair, skin, eyebrows,
lashes, nails, tan, outfits. It’s all just so vacuous and she drags content out of the most mundane aspects of life that most people wouldn’t give 30 seconds thought to. As somebody already said, definitely too much time on her hands.

And now she’s on to all this “#highvibeclub” and manifesting” crap. Yeah sure Denise, if we all just think nice thoughts , the universe will definitely make it happen! 🙄 If only somebody told the homeless about this magic phenomenon, eh? I cannot stand these charlatans who prey on people’s vulnerabilities by selling wacky pipe dreams for profit.

She had a post up about deleting a post - seemed like it was about here/other people’s opinions of her? Did anyone see it before she deleted it? I really like her and hope she wasn’t too upset, but it’s probably just a fact of life when you put yourself out there and build a business on your Instagram page.
She was called out for her constant use of filters projecting a false image. Certainly not in line with all the hippy dippy positive affirmations she preaches about

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I really enjoy Denise she is harmless and I love her hippy dippy manifestation! I see she has launched Head Plan app. I might check it out and see what it’s about.

Haven’t a clue who she is but Tracey Quinn shared her video where’s she’s sitting like the Queen of England delivering her speech to the nation on Christmas Day 🤷🏼‍♀️ And a journal thing for €40 ???? What a melt ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like her, I bought The Head Plan and have found it great. I also like the full moon ritual, for me it helps. All that stuff really resonates with me and I'm far from 'hippy'. She seems like a really positive person and I like that.

Haven’t a clue who she is but Tracey Quinn shared her video where’s she’s sitting like the Queen of England delivering her speech to the nation on Christmas Day 🤷🏼‍♀️ And a journal thing for €40 ???? What a melt ...
Agree an absolute melt
And this may sound harsh but they have absolutely capitalized on her husband's unfortunate cancer diagnosis, she is plugging all this manifestation tit to the most vulnerable people in our society who are desperate for change and it's absolute bullshit
It's more or less plugging black magic
I am really disappointed in her and used to be an avid follower when Ciaran was sick

Reactions: 14