Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise Curran. Northern Irish instagrammer who can’t seem to follow the Executives rules regarding Covid-19

Reactions: 3
Can't she? I thought she seemed pretty good to be fair given her job. However I recently unfollowed because of the CONSTANT ads, swipe ups, gifted stuff. Doesn't she get that so many have lost their income this year and she has been able to keep her secure job and then tries to profit additionally from her following? It was a no from me.

Reactions: 3
She is a disgrace to the NHS! Been flouncing around everywhere, not wearing masks in shops, having her family over to her new house (among others). Then low and behold she ends up getting Covid (after having her dad in her house). This weekend alone she has been out with his family for afternoon tea and then in her sisters house last night and out for dinner. Bubbles mixing galore.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Someone is annoyed reading Tattle. Hi Denise. And its the law. It doesn’t matter that no one was around you. Inside=Mask, no exceptions for you.

Reactions: 1
When she had covid a few months back, her niece and nephew visited with other family members by car and she thought it was fine to hand over money to them when she was still within the isolation period.

Reactions: 1
When she had covid a few months back, her niece and nephew visited with other family members by car and she thought it was fine to hand over money to them when she was still within the isolation period.
the same nieces and nephews she had in her house just before she caught Covid, along with her dad! Disgrace to nhs

There she goes again! Why does someone who is an NHS nurse not know the rules?? No mixing indoor or outdoors with members not in your household. Very simple. She angers me.

Would Denise usually not label ads? Saw the coffee post on other pages that have labelled and she hasn’t, could be coincidence but I’m dubious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.