Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
I haven't watched any of her videos for a long time. She's had so many opportunities and wasted every single one of them. There is so much to see and do everywhere in the world, unfortunately Demi is not as well off as she likes to portray herself to be. Yeah maybe over the years she's had a few quid but a lot of that has been wasted and she is scrambling to try and claw back that lifestyle.
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She isn't a good person and like many people have started to feel I don't believe Sean is a good person either. They both treat each other like trash, they don't care about who they scam or what behaviour they put online because they only care about money and freebies.
Whoever said that this thread was boring is correct, she has the same cycle and same behaviours over and over again. It's so predictable. They'll be another poor me video coming soon because that's her cycle.

Reactions: 7

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
I highly doubt she's made any of the money back from these holiday vlogs. Her engagement for them is shocking. If Demi was smart she'd start looking at actual employment because it won't be long before the social media bubble bursts for real.

Reactions: 6

Hollieamy29

That vlog was unbelievably shit 😂 looking at toiletries in the shops, talking rubbish and eating or drinking most of the time 😆 Cultured queen!

Does anyone else hate the way Sean walks? Idk how to explain it but his walk seems entitled 😆 like a horrible pompous little strut lol
He walks like he's shit himself

• Haha

olc22

I know it was hot and humid but when I’m on holiday I like to make and effort with my appearance, even more so than if I’m at home, I would be mortified to be walking around how she was! She could have at least done a ‘clean girl’ scraped back pony/bun with a bit of cc/bb cream and lip gloss

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
She's a horrible person.
I agree with you. Who throws their family under the bus for something they haven't even done and to make it worse make him sound like some pervy brother. Although going by what's been put on here he is a very strange character anyway.
---
You know, that video was a really bizarre watch tbh. Demi was watchable, I watched her, in the early days, and her more natural, less forced content; it’s how I found about Tattle and her Tattle page. But, realistically she’s got nothing left. The girl has phase after phase, trying to make money, or sell something through whichever phase she’s currently in. Her fashion phases- old money, Geordie chav, Insta baddies(?), the hobbies she just loves loves loves but we never see again- pole dancing, acting, scrapshure, gym, Zumba/dance classes, the ambiguous health issues, the alleged volunteering, the new best friend every week. She’s unwatchable. If it wasn’t for Sean’s income, she would have had to have packed this in many many years ago. Her time’s up. We all know it. She’s inconsistent and sporadic, difficult to follow, and downright nasty. She doesn’t support others in their social media journey out of sheer envy… watching other people succeed leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. She needs to get off the socials and slip back into a normal 9-5. Enough of the desperate montages of her past. Mourn it and move on. She’s got the wardrobe for an office job now anyways.
I think this has been the biggest problem with Demi is that her channel has no direction. What genre is it? Who knows. The eras, and all the unfinished hobbies all speak volumes and they say she's desperate for cash and to go viral and she'll do anything to get that.
My advice to Demi is to just stop, it's over and she now needs to start making plans to go back into the work place (9-5) job. I think thats going to be incredibly difficult given her behaviour on social media.

Last edited:

lillyladybug

Surely the AD should be in clear view not hidden by her mugshot?? Also, she only got her last mattress around 3-4 years ago, also gifted and soooo comfy. 🙄 She’s such a scammer. Perhaps if she paid for these things she would bother taking better care of them
IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg

aiwfxiuu

I don’t feel sympathy for them, by any means, but I really wish they’d just call it quits- for the sake of both of them. Her saying ‘Sean bought me this’ but following it up with, ‘didn’t you Sean?’… no, he clearly didn’t. She’s had to buy some cheap shitty ‘new’ engagement ring that fits her aesthetic, and claim it was a gesture from him because he doesn’t care! They’ve been engaged for SIX YEARS. I thought 2 years was a long engagement, but SIX. At some point, you’ve got to realise you’re not gonna get married, and that you’d both be better off without each other. As one of you Tattlers further up said, she looked like she had more phone on her weird back streets of Greece solo trip, than all this ‘travelling’ with Sean. It’s actually a painful watch. When she fell in that waterfall, it was pure cringe that he just laughed and asked her maybe once if she was hurt. My partner would’ve put the camera down and ran to my aid- that may sound dramatic, he’d probably laugh at me afterwards, but only if he knew I was okay. I just feel nothing but hatred between them, and it’s the only thing that evokes anything from me, for them because they’re both so unhappy.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Another cultural trip from our travel queen - this time to a nail salon in Bali! Travel to the other side of the world and a nail appointment is how she wants to spend some of her time in the place 🤦‍♀️
I hate when content creators do this, specifically look for bad places to make a video when these people are just trying to make money and do a job. Especially in a place like Bali. I mean it’s kind of ironic she goes out searching for these places to do a bad job so she can complain when she can’t even do a good job herself at youtube lol.