Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

she got the shits on holiday so made a sob story video like she was a contestant on the xfactor

Reactions: 29
Amber (probably) forgoes travel insurance to wear her old money blouse and black bra in business class, spent her time in Singapore, Hong Kong & Bali munching food she coulda got out a Wetherspoons and held an imaginary falcon in her photos. She then gave herself the shits, didn’t know Imodium is called the same in Dubai and had to call a doctor. She got so sad about it she posted a video about her world wind (her farts?) and how woe is her.

… Aye broke his toe, there was no further update on this breaking news.

Reactions: 21
This couldn’t have happened to a nicer person their trip looked dead af anyway, why fly like 7000 miles to do the same stuff you do at home?

Reactions: 12
Paid for business class to piss out her ass can’t make it up

Reactions: 20
I’d put money on it being a side effect of her diet pills. Usually at home she eats the same bland, microwave vegan crap. She’s been eating out constantly whilst on holiday, I bet a lot of the food has been fried or cooked in fat. A lot of these diet pills or prescription medication which helps you lose weight stops fat binding, so if you have a high fat diet you shit it all out instantly. Loads of stories of people shitting themselves on them.

I was prescribed them at one point and I lasted 2 weeks before stopping and just doing the whole healthy eating/working out thing instead. The side effects were brutal and I was terrified of eating the wrong thing!

Reactions: 6
She might be on them fat binder tablets, I took them once and they do work but you shit pure oil. Poor Sean’s toe, wonder what happened there? Fatty prob stood on it by accident

Reactions: 17
What a weird YT video to post when you are meant to be living your best life on you and your partners dream holiday astounded by the fact she ever thought she was relevant in social media