Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo Demi picked up the keys Friday but complains on IG that she hasn't been able to show family around and couldnt get started on the house work yet because she's ill.

It's literally only been 2-3 days since you got the keys.. stop milking this 'ill' thing for sympathy. 🙄

I'm also in the process of buying a house and we get our keys next Friday. But we won't actually be moving in til a week later and no way would we want to show family around until everything is in and in place... so it sounds normal to me that Demi's family wouldn't have seen the house yet? Does she need to show off? 🤣

Wonder if she's gonna keep this 'ill' thing going for longer so poor Sean can do the house work by himself.. assuming house work is maybe painting, tweaks and stuff before they actually move in?
That screenshot looks like trying to save face after a row

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s probably given herself gallstones from her diet of absolute shite.

Reactions: 8
And I'm sorry but for someone who is so ill .. wearing full face of makeup wtf???
🤣
I think those unflattering pics are from a while ago as Sean posted one on his profile a couple of months ago

Sooo Demi picked up the keys Friday but complains on IG that she hasn't been able to show family around and couldnt get started on the house work yet because she's ill.

It's literally only been 2-3 days since you got the keys.. stop milking this 'ill' thing for sympathy. 🙄

I'm also in the process of buying a house and we get our keys next Friday. But we won't actually be moving in til a week later and no way would we want to show family around until everything is in and in place... so it sounds normal to me that Demi's family wouldn't have seen the house yet? Does she need to show off? 🤣

Wonder if she's gonna keep this 'ill' thing going for longer so poor Sean can do the house work by himself.. assuming house work is maybe painting, tweaks and stuff before they actually move in?
"He's been an absolute angel running round after me" getting him used to how it's gonna be from now on. Good luck Sean, poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s probably given herself gallstones from her diet of absolute shite.
I thought the same thing. And what was the first food (apart from bread) she tried to eat after having severe stomach pains? Chips...

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep dragging Sean about having his finger on the mic? She's mentioned it in nearly every insta story. Leave him alone! He made a mistake babes.
Bet when she makes a mistake and anyone calls her out on it she goes MENTAL

Reactions: 13
You don’t think she’s pregnant.... sickness.... suddenly moving in together....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice ceilings Demi hun.
Stop bitching at Sean. Not even moved in yet....damn, that boy’s life will be living hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200824-174240_Samsung Internet.jpg
where has she learnt this ridiculous facial expression? It aint cute, it aint quirky. Put your tongue back in you mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I pick Demi apart for sometimes the littlest most petty things, pointing out that the house she's just bought having artex ceilings is hardly something we can slate her for.

Fair play to her for buying a house that they can do up instead of a souless new-build.

If she had said she declined a house because it has artex ceilings then I'd come on here and witch my tits off about her and how pathetic that would be for not looking past something so trivial.

Reactions: 34
As much as I pick Demi apart for sometimes the littlest most petty things, pointing out that the house she's just bought having artex ceilings is hardly something we can slate her for.

Fair play to her for buying a house that they can do up instead of a souless new-build.

If she had said she declined a house because it has artex ceilings then I'd come on here and witch my tits off about her and how pathetic that would be for not looking past something so trivial.
I think people are just joking because OF COURSE it would have those ceilings, it's very Demi.

Reactions: 4

I get what you're saying but if you've also seen the pic of the outside of the house it looks like 'a soulless new-build' WITH artex 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I get what you're saying but if you've also seen the pic of the outside of the house it looks like 'a soulless new-build' WITH artex 😂😂
The outside doesn't look like a new-build though?

Depends what you deem a newbuild, I'd say that was built in the last decade, i would definitely agree it looks like a new build, pretty sure I know what estate it's on too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.