Demi Donnelly#58 Craptures a scam gifted shoe boxes to her fam flashin her minge like a pack of vegan ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Copenhagen updates yet, wonder what the first disaster has been
---
No Copenhagen updates yet, wonder what the first disaster has been
I stand corrected, she walked to a vegan brunch place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking she was a size 24
I think she is too - the weight is going to catch up with her and impact her health and she needs to realise that. Happened with me and I’ve lost 3 stone since August and started classes and I’ve never felt better

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So far she hasn’t ventured longer than 10 minutes in any direction what’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cushion at the side of her to hide her rolls , why can't she just own it 🙄
---
She looks like an old librarian spinster , no offence to any librarians 🙏 and I thought she said she didn't wear white 🤔
literally took exactly the same screen shot lol - she looks miserable as duck

Reactions: 4
What's with this whole new old shrew look? I love academica fashion but it just ages her so much. To me it looks like she's covering herself up more out of discomfort.
---
The cushion at the side of her to hide her rolls , why can't she just own it 🙄
---
She looks like an old librarian spinster , no offence to any librarians 🙏 and I thought she said she didn't wear white 🤔
And the funniest thing is, nothing on that canal tour will go through her head.

Reactions: 11
I can just imagine how this unfolded:
Big D “Can you take a pictcha of me please?”
Random “Sure no problem, but shall I try taking another so you’re smiling instead?”
Awkward silence 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand what she's even doing to be honest. How long has she even gone for? It feels odd to me that she has gone away without Sean, you'd think that they would want to experience it together and didn't she say his work is good for working around their travel plans. I think like someone said she's desperate and doing it for the views. Jess' solo travel vlogs were really great quality, I think just in general her videos are really good quality and she's very relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Jess’s most popular vlog was the solo travel ones, she knows currently Jess gets more views with a lot less subscribers. She is desperately trying to get views back, it’s predictable but not surprising she is trying to do solo travel in the hope it pulls back the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.