Demi Donnelly#58 Craptures a scam gifted shoe boxes to her fam flashin her minge like a pack of vegan ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am absolutely howlin that she waddled round Matalan with her phone strapped to her neck
OMG what must people think of her. Well, I know lol. She does literally waddle it's rather funny!!

This new style she's going for is hilarious, it's too work attire, and let's face it she doesn't have a real job hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I am absolutely howlin that she waddled round Matalan with her phone strapped to her neck
This photo reminds me of something I watched on you tube yesterday. I think the show was called The Complainers or something like that. There was a guy on it and he had been banned from all council buildings because of his behaviour, he harassed members of the council and everywhere he went he would have his go pro strapped to his chest. He was wanting an apology from the council and they actually gave it to him in writing and it wasn't good enough. He wanted a meeting with a specific council person and because it was refused he just kept on and on. He did the same with the police as well, turning up to their house and filming them and taking photos.

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine her now….. lost in the metro system of a European city, face like a smacked arsed, crying on the phone to Sean/her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bali?
---
Oh just saw what she said about the green city? Maybe not. I was just going off airline and stop over

Reactions: 1
Copenhagen and she’s already asking for suggestions of where to go and what to do! Seriously can she do or think of anything for herself. You booked it you fool so you must know why you chose that place and have an idea of what you want to do 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
She’s going to be bored as duck in Copenhagen. I’ve been to every scandi/ Nordic country and she is a Blackpool girly.

Reactions: 11
Imagine going to another country and one of the first things on your itinerary is an Irish bar 🥱
It really goes to show how insecure she is, and how hard it is for her to step away from familiarity and her comfort zone. I’ve been to Copenhagen (a “solo trip” also) and the food there is just amazing. You go there for the coffee, the food markets (there’s a famous indoor one which is HUGE), Tivoli gardens and Newhaven (Nyhavn). It’s also a pretty snazzy place to go for all the cool shops showcasing Danish design (not so much Primark Big D).

It’s like she’s gone there so she can say “I went to Copenhagen on me own”, but all she really did is go to Irish bars, Starbucks or Espresso House, walk around a bit for photos and probs then huddled down in her hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really goes to show how insecure she is, and how hard it is for her to step away from familiarity and her comfort zone. I’ve been to Copenhagen (a “solo trip” also) and the food there is just amazing. You go there for the coffee, the food markets (there’s a famous indoor one which is HUGE), Tivoli gardens and Newhaven (Nyhavn). It’s also a pretty snazzy place to go for all the cool shops showcasing Danish design (not so much Primark Big D).

It’s like she’s gone there so she can say “I went to Copenhagen on me own”, but all she really did is go to Irish bars, Starbucks or Espresso House, walk around a bit for photos and probs then huddled down in her hotel room.
100% that’s what she will do. Bare minimum for footage then spend her time in the hotel room scrolling tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.