Demi Donnelly#58 Craptures a scam gifted shoe boxes to her fam flashin her minge like a pack of vegan ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jess’s most popular vlog was the solo travel ones, she knows currently Jess gets more views with a lot less subscribers. She is desperately trying to get views back, it’s predictable but not surprising she is trying to do solo travel in the hope it pulls back the views.
Yeah - one of her travel videos got 104k views so Demi will be thinking this is her key to getting the same 😂 Jess’s other solo travel videos did get less views around the 40-45k mark so a bit of a dip when people watched it and realised she’s quite boring but still good numbers compared to other videos!

and she’s just posted a TikTok about making mistakes? Like what on earth?! Should you not be exploring on your solo bucket list trip? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her content is all over the place. She is almost better doing what Jess did and getting a job away from YouTube and make it a hobby instead. She constantly switches, if she was honest she doesn’t really know what she is doing.

Reactions: 6
I bet the lazy moo won't drag her arse up the rundetaarn! All she ever bangs on about is the food when she goes anywhere. Food and drink were so expensive in Copenhagen they were the last thing I was bothered about when I went there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The worst thing Demi has started doing is wearing low sleek buns. They do NOT suit her face shape, terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure it's been said many times but why does she wear her joggers so high up? You can literally smell and see the camel toe and thrush!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.