Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone enlighten me regarding amber wright situation if that’s her name 🤣 I keep seeing it pop up but I have no idea what it’s about?! Pleaseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone enlighten me regarding amber wright situation if that’s her name 🤣 I keep seeing it pop up but I have no idea what it’s about?! Pleaseeee
Basically she made a fake profile on here called amber wright. She talked about her boobs and slagged off all her friends. Then when people found out it was actually her she made a big comment on how it was her brother who made the fake account.

Reactions: 9
First Demi Donnelly thread read pages 1-50 it uncovers it all and is a fantastic read

Reactions: 16
Basically she made a fake profile on here called amber wright. She talked about her boobs and slagged off all her friends. Then when people found out it was actually her she made a big comment on how it was her brother who made the fake account.

Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor brother! How did people manage to find out it was her!?

First Demi Donnelly thread read pages 1-50 it uncovers it all and is a fantastic read

Ok I’m off to find!🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor brother! How did people manage to find out it was her!?

Ok I’m off to find!🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
She posted a screenshot from Twitter but it had the options for the tweet that only show up when you’re logged in and it’s your account!

She then said her brother had logged into her Twitter account and made the Amber Wright Tattle account on here … insane.

You'll love it. Situation develops quickly, we shouldn't ruin the surprise.
I’m sorry Mavis I just spoilered them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted a screenshot from Twitter but it had the options for the tweet that only show up when you’re logged in and it’s your account!

She then said her brother had logged into her Twitter account and made the Amber Wright Tattle account on here … insane.

I’m sorry Mavis I just spoilered them 😭

My mind is blown! That’s a really weird thing To do. Her poor brother getting the blame as well 🤣

Reactions: 5
My mind is blown! That’s a really weird thing To do. Her poor brother getting the blame as well 🤣
She can't own up to anything. She just deletes and blocks you or sticks stories on Tik toks or Instagram sending people to abuse others. She's never heard of so many things either. Rules I've never heard of rules 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't own up to anything. She just deletes and blocks you or sticks stories on Tik toks or Instagram sending people to abuse others. She's never heard of so many things either. Rules I've never heard of rules 😂😂😂
It’s nearly the anniversary of the car park debacle where she had literally never heard of the parking situation in all her 8 years of driving. Belugas shouldn’t be operating a vehicle anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s nearly the anniversary of the car park debacle where she had literally never heard of the parking situation in all her 8 years of driving. Belugas shouldn’t be operating a vehicle anyway.
I wonder how the man is doing these days 🤣🤣 didn’t it come out after the incident he was in the local papers for being in prison?? you fucked with the wronggggg guy Demi hun

• Haha
Lol i don't think anyone will forget about that ever. She was ridiculous. She thought she'd go viral and gain so much from it. In reality she just looked an even bigger tit than she already does.

duck Harry and Meghan get Amber Wright in a netflix documentary, now that would be entertaining.

• Haha
There's no piece of music gets me more in the festive spirit than the theme tune to the Pink Panther.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's no piece of music gets me more in the festive spirit than the theme tune to the Pink Panther.
Hilarious, she is just comedy gold. She did the same with the trip to Ireland with 'nanna' when she spoke non stop about Bill. Nothing summed up rural Ireland like some reggae music 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHUT UP THATS NOT BEEN A YEAR ALREADY?! Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CUTE? Dry baguette with slices of avocado. Get to duck Big D.
I bet she’s gone into a non vegan cafe and waltzed round like she’s an English celeb (we all know what brits abroad are like) and because they don’t cater for vegans thats all she’s got 🤭

• Haha
CUTE? Dry baguette with slices of avocado. Get to duck Big D.
How is that toast! Please Demi enlighten me on what makes that a cute avocado toast! To me it looks like a crusty old baguette with door slabs of avocado

I bet she’s gone into a non vegan cafe and waltzed round like she’s an English celeb (we all know what brits abroad are like) and because they don’t cater for vegans thats all she’s got 🤭
Yeah I bet she's saying don't you know who I am 😂😂😂 I'm Demi Donnelly and I've been on tv

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.