Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sadly think you may be right

Would Yawn approve though?
She wouldn't care if he did or didn't. She never cares about anything or anyone if she did she wouldn't post the tit she does. She is an embarrassment

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’ll be like Eugenia Cooney, she’s always posting tit for the weirdo fetish people! Surprised our Demi doesn’t start a OF for them!

Reactions: 6
If she starts an OF, Sean will get absolute abuse from his work mates. That'd be horrible for him

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They've probably seen it all anyway, I guarantee they all take the piss out of her 🤣
He probably joins in with them. I bet he's making plans to leave her soon. He deserves a nice looking woman who won't treat him like a doormat.

Reactions: 10
WTF is going on with the scrapbooking? She could take a tit between the pages and close them and it would come out looking more coordinated and coherent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is going on with the scrapbooking? She cold take a tit between the pages and close them and it would come out looking more coordinated and coherent.
She's trying desparately to gain views. Attention seeker should be her new name.

Reactions: 4
I think she's desperately waiting for someone to specifically ask her to do some scrapbooking, but they're not cos nobody cares! Why not just keep it as your own private hobby that you love love love. She did the same with the asmr crap, again nobody gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean that was scrapbooking and ASMR.
Demi gives me the creeps. She's creepy. She's a creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Using eye heart emojis when talking about your brother… normal behaviour.
Heart eye emojis to the brother, kissing mother on the lips, sitting in a hot tub with father and having sleep overs with grandmother - the family dynamic is weird as duck

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.